View Single Post

Old 03-11-2014, 16:52   #2
sigrid
/me fluffles BiggDogg

Meeting the rest

Now obviously there is no PA without social shit. So i was very curious wich galaxy i would land. Signing up random means you know basically you have a group of friends in your galaxy who are also in one of the alliances ruling the rond. So you can spam and troll a bit but they run the galaxy in the end. If you dont like it, exile. Or sit back, get popcorn and stay. I choose to stay in mine altho my fingers did hoover over the exil button a few times. Also i am convinced some of my galmates have me on ignore by now and I probabely am not making friends for life. But that may be my fault`;0

Anyways, the galaxy. Paranoid as we were way back then, i didnot know if i should fake nick or anything. The alliance told me to chill a bit, this is PA 2014, its all different. I decide to just stay out of the galchannel untill my mind hs adjusted to PA again. But within a day i got several mails from my GC questioning my activity, ordering me what to build, and the rules of defending in gal.
Oh god spam. Bossy spam. From little boys! As if im gonna listen. Say right and I go left:P Its my planet and nobody tells me what to build. If anything I would build for alliance.
After some nasty mails from both sides i decided to join the iRC and ran into another galmember from yet another alliance (not the bp) who convinced me to stay as he said there were good players in the gal. So i stayed. (/me waves at Deras). Turns out youngest galmember is around 27?. Clearly this is not the snotty-teenager game like it used to be anymore. Did I make the right descision to stay ? No clue. I will let you know when the round is finished.
I am quite sure they find me somewhat annoying. I talk to much. Playing 2014 means whatsapp groups and TG on the phone. I guess you get the idea…they are irresistable to me.

I was surprised how open my galaxymembers talked about things…..wich alliances we have, can we keep our alliances away from the rest of the galaxy, how are politics and what is our stategy. Not too much joking going on and i go with the flow. Building my bossy GC his fking pirates and all. Taking a non-allied galaxymember in my alliance as we have 2 members and stand strong. I was surprised about the open way of playing. Within days the whole universe is mapped.

In my memory playing PA means hours and hours of bullshit on IRC, saying many things you later regret and find back in quotebots. Well, not much changed there if you like that. But you don’t have to. Some players don’t go IRC at all. Rounds can be played on mobile phones i guess.
Altho the good old IRC is still filled and fun and some tools are not available in the game.

Ok, IRC set up, Planet set up. I met the f*ckers…. Ready to attack……right?

to be continued

quote of the day:
[15:07:52] <dybi> well, I need to be 100% certain before giving the wondering child of my galaxy an answer

Last edited by sigrid; 13-11-2014 at 00:30.