Thread: Application
View Single Post

Application
Old 06-03-2004, 05:40   #1
Stewie

Application

Hello everyone

My name is Rob, I go by the name Stewie Griffin in SWG.
Im sure a few of you have seen me runnin around Neo-Rome being the newb character that I am at the moment.

I am a very good friend of Krell-Bon, in fact he is the one who insisted I come on and put in my application.

A little about myself, I have been active in SWG since its release, however I played on Lowca, and was in the guild HoS (Hjouse of Spjank) I was close to master entertainer in this period and was a cantina rat, so I never had much combat experience. When Krell-Bon told me was playing SWG he convinced me to switch servers and since then, which is no more than a month ago, I am now a novice rifleman, novice creature handler, and one brach away from master scout. I understand my character's skills are in no way shape or form Legion material, but I know with the help of the members I can become better every day.

I have known Krell-Bon for over 4 years now, ever since we flew together in X-Wing Alliance back on the msn gaming zone, he and I co-led CRK, which was one of the dominant clans of the game. I am also an old friend of Grendelus from the same game, but he went by a different name of Akira :)

I actively play SWG with an average play time of around 3-4 hours a day, mostly depending on my work schedule. I have a renewed interest in the game now that I am playing among friends, and with a more interesting character skill.

Again I will reiterate that my in game character is not exactly stellar, but with a little time I will become better,and more knowledgable of the game.

In game I have been playing as if I were a member of Legion, simply because I have friends there, and you have all been helpful to me. I am constantly giving resources to Jatr, and Erinys, and anytime anyone needs help with anything I lend my support. And even if I am not enlisted into Legion at the moment I will still lend my aid to the group simply because they are deservant of it.

I suppose this is all I have to say at the moment, if anyone feels they would like to ask any questions, my email is kintoon@charter.net
icq - 37850430
aim MisterJeebus

Thank you all for your time and consideration

Happy Hunting

Stewie