View Single Post

Gei'sha's App.. =)
Old 15-05-2004, 07:18   #1
Gei'sha

Gei'sha's App.. =)

Hey Everyone!

First of all, I have two accounts. Gei'sha who is working on fencer and then whatever ranged profession she decides to go with, and -Geisha-, Master Tailor/Master Image Designer. I am very much into PvP. I had taken a long break and wiped both my accounts clean to start over. My previous characters were Wildeyez Master Dancer/Master Doc and Emiko Master Commando.

I have heard nothing but good things about you guys. I have seen you raiding rebel cities and bases with amazing organization and it blew my mind away. I'm looking for a great Imperial Organiztion to be apart of and I hope my journey ends here.

I have heard about you through word of mouth and seen you raiding. I do not personally know anyone in your organization but I'd like to have the chance to.

I offer you all of my services free of charge as I always have for my guildies and citizans in the past. I will put my life on the line for the glory of the Empire. I offer my kind heart and good sense of humor to your wonderful guild chat.

And last hehe... I'm on the Pacific Standard Time Zone.. So Cali all the way =D

I'm also a 24 if there is an age Requirement.

I will do my best to seek out some of you and get to know you, look for me in game if you need anything =)