View Single Post

Old 13-04-2006, 23:40   #69
Tiddy
just slow

OK, a serious post (sorta) and then I'll stop spamming this thread.

Bro, did you even consider that maybe there are people in this community that hate what Nazi Germany stood for just as much as you do? Do you think Jewish people are the only ones that have a right to be 'overly' offended by such things?

The majority if this guild, and community is European. WW2 impacted their way of life a helluvalot more than it did Canada, or even the USA for that matter. The sad part isnt that you asked the question... well yes it is, but the saddest part is you are trying to defend your question as if it was the correct thing to do just because you are Jewish. You, sir, were not in the right... not even close.

There are people here that get more offended by this topic than you do, so just because you are Jewish doesnt give you the right to accuse them of being Nazis, which is basically wtf you did. You do realize this right? You not only indirectly accused the members of the WoW guild, but every single member of this gaming community of being a Nazi. You sir, are an egocentric maggot eating fucktard, and if you were my neighbor I'd kill your fucking dog.

All in all, you are probably a troll. If not, you are one thick headed mother fucker.