View Single Post

Old 13-04-2006, 23:42   #71
Gravitas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crytical
Now, before I say anything, bear in mind that I'm not "taking sides in this ..erm..discussion".

Honestly, if you take away any fore-knowledge of our Guilds history or beliefes or basis, I can see where the OP actually might feel the need to ask the question he did. To be completely honest, I thought it was a Nazi symbol clevery adapted when I first joined Legion. Of course, before I made myself to look a bit foolish, I did a bit of research and discovered the true basis of this Guild. Needless to say, I was absolutely proud of who Legion were and what they represented, and terrifically glad that my fears were unfounded.

But again, like I stated earlier, I can see where the OP might have gotten the notion, and my kudos to him for having that large set of testicles he has to ask the possibly-offensive question he did.

<3

-Angel
Thank you Crytical. This is how I hoped my question would be embraced by the community. And even if I did research the eagle symbol to a great degree, there would remain no conclusive information to tell me how exactly this specific party means to use this symbol without asking.