View Single Post

Old 19-07-2004, 08:11   #7
Zak
Sheeptastic

Howdy heh - don't take any offence at the following, but there are a few things you should really think about
Quote:
Originally posted by Xcalibur
A. it was unexpected duh thats why you wernt told.
Thats cool, un-expected things happen, but at the same time, most people would find a minute or two to post a quick message saying "hey guys, had to cancel my account, i will be back in xxx amount of time, and will repay the loans i got from folks - thanx"

Whether it's by using your own computer, borrowing a friends, nipping down to a internet cafe, or even going to the library :p people have had terrible personal problems and family grievances - and they've managed to pop on for a quick message to tell people whats up. However, I don't know your circumstances - so it's difficult to comment, as you haven't stated them

Quote:

B. The things i have will get back to them im sorry for the delay
You need to start seeing things from other people's point of view - it's not the return of the items thats the major problem here, it's the point that no-one knew whether they'd get them back or not. Imagine if it was you that loaned something important to someone - only to have them disappear with no contact.....despite what you might think, i'd be willing to bet that you'd be a little bit angry with them.

Quote:

C. U say im selfish but all you dont give a shit why hes quit or if im allright all you say is "ohh nevermind where he has gone hes got a couple of my million items"
Selfish may have been a bit harsh, but it "appeared" to be the case when they heard nothing from you.... but it's back to the original point, you haven't told us where you are, or where you've gone, you haven't said whats wrong or if you're ok - you disappear, then re-appear asking why you don't have access anymore - if you don't feel the need to mention where you've been....then why do you expect others to ask you?

Quote:

D. I dont give a shit whos annoyed, because clearly in legion someones always bloody angry at someone, so shuv it
While it's true that there's always drama and someone angry :p this isn't the kind of attitude thats going to get you back in
"i don't care who i upset, you can all shove it.......oh yeah, can i have access back?"

Quote:

E. HOw the fuk is it funny i come on AFTER u disable it ? what the hell is tha supposed to mean ? I just come on to check for the first time in a while and find ive been disabled. well FU..
It's called a coincidence - look at this from an outside perspective for a second.
1) You borrow things from people in-game
2) you disappear with no word as to where you are
3) people are upset that you didn't let them know you were leaving and haven't been in contact since
4) after a while your access is removed
5) the day after it's removed you return asking where your access is

If you think about it calmly and without biase for a minute, without shouting "fuk you all and shove it" - then im sure you can see why people might be a bit miffed and even suspicious

Quote:

but whatever, winge all you want, you will anyways
Ahh of course, there's no fault to be placed at your door at all? None of the responsibility for it is on you? It's just other people being whingers? heh, insulting one of the games command members isn't going to get you access back either.

If you actually care about legion, I'd suggest you post again, a bit more calmly, explaining where you've been, how you are, if you're doing ok, Apologising for not getting in touch before and asking if it's possible to come back.

If you don't care at all about us, feel free to tell me to shove it heh.

Last edited by Zak; 19-07-2004 at 08:36.