View Single Post

Old 01-08-2003, 09:07   #22
Valhalla
Obesa Cantavit

So they say....i'm totally into Anarchy Online these days though.

Might be hard for me to come over in August...cause...well...it's august now. This weekend is impossible, next weekend i'm probably broke and my payday is the 15th.
So IF there's a weekend in august i MIGHT be able to do that it has to be the weekend 15-17th.
Weekend after that i'm going to Galdhøpiggen and after that again it's my birthday. And of course my grandparents have decided they havent seen me enough the last years so they are coming from the west side of Norway along with a shedloads of people....to celebrate my birthday. I'm gonna have people pinching me telling me how grown i have become, how tall, etc...even though i'm almost 30 ffs.

Conclusion: That leaves me 2 weeks to pester someone to sort me a free hotelroom unless i get a tent in my backpack. 2 weeks is a short time in the life of Valhalla i can tell you that much...i have to think about this for a week, then use 1 days to find a phonenumber for the hotellbooking then call one of the following days.....my life is hard!!! :P