Thread: approbo no#2
View Single Post

Old 14-04-2007, 21:04   #18
DeEvil
Legionnaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post

For the record, i remmber you from planetarion, and i allways thougth you were allright, didnt know you under all them nicks tho.. naugthy boy.

But yeah jump over to eve and see if its your thing mate. #eve on irc.
I found my Gals banner from PA, but its the rough one, who wasnt complete-banner..

I hade that pic from Diablo II with all the armies standing across that bridge, just before Baal comes forth...
Think we where called something about dreams...or something alike...
I used alot of nicks, cant remember even half of them =)

--

Well.. i still lookin to get back into alittle bigger town, cause im having a hard time to get an connection delivered to my home. ive changed work and havent any access to the NET from work. i will prolly change place to work again really soon, so maybe then i can get back to the IRC.
My GF miss the NET when she comes over, so she has been jokin alot to pay the HUUUGE phonedebt i have to the pissed-off ppl at TELIA AB, the EVOL-ones that rule it all here in sweden...., so she can surf at my place.
But i wont let her ofc.

I miss the idle´ing on the chans....

I´ve read a few logs from way back on a channel called #cantina heh that was fun times =)
Is that channel still around on the IRC?
If it isnt, ill start it when i get back... heh

But thnx to u all for the support. warms my heart =)

The thing im being a SWG Legionnaire, was something Gren (and maybe more ppl) decided long ago when i played SWG. They accepted me as an SWG Legionnaire, but not as a full member. reason why, i dont really know and i think it was something like on a "need-to-know-basis".
But that doesnt matter right now i think.

Im NOT a full member, but with this application i hope to change that =)

Until next time, Have a nice spring (with snow like here in sweden....) ;)

”Nemo enim fere saltat sobrius, nisi forte insanit”

"Silent leges inter arma"