View Single Post

Old 02-12-2011, 10:15   #2
Imsdal
Spamcop

Hey Aldermerc, and welcome to the forum and to Legion.

Since most miss what I've wrote in the sticky, I'm going to quote what a smart man once wrote on the forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsdal View Post

Friends and family

So what do you do if you're a members friend or family? First you have to register a forum name. Then you write a little post about yourself in the Enlistment forum. A little basic about yourself, name, age, ingame names, games you've played, games you want to play with us, job, playtime etc. You get the point. We just want to know a little about yourself, and ofc, who's your sponsor, because that's your key into Legion.

And for anyone who's interested in joining us, either you are friend, family or another applicant, we use IRC (yes, it's oldschool, but we like it!) - so you're welcome to join, chat with our members or join the idle club. This might also be a way into Legion, at least you can make some new friends this way.

Legion IRC server: vts.legionhq.org or IRC web browser

Good luck, and see you ingame!
Ok, yeah - I quoted myself! The thing is, in PA, AO, SWG and WoW we requied applications that you could get to know the guy, so that it could be easier to play with him intgame. I honestly can't say that I know anything about you from that application, other than your dad is Primaris and you're going to play SW:ToR with us.

So feel free to add some more info, and I'll sort out your access after that :)

You have to register with the in-game guild via http://www.swtor.com/guilds/26524/legion today if you want to join us before deployment ends today. If not, you have to manually choose the server we're on after launch.

\Imsdal/ /Boojah/ \Sombreros\ \Gimpsdal/ /Severance\