View Single Post

Old 18-03-2003, 21:06   #7
Nevhin

Well, thx for the reponses so far...As for what i consider to be one of the better players, i guess some part of the definition would consist of havin the name and player association that not so much makes others fearful that you are in zone, but one that carries some respect with it. Like i said, i play everquest on the sullon zek server, a free for all pvp, everything goes, everyone can be pk'ed save those under lvl 6. Can be rather ruthless at times. Ive played computer and console games for pretty much all my life, but everquest was my first mmorpg, and that endeavour was for the sole purpose of getting ready for SWG. Now while they may not be completely the same, there will be some similarities. On the server i play on in everquest, there are guilds that come into zone, and people cant help but pay some notice....and from what i read about The Legion, yall seem to be workin toward a common goal and with intentions of superior gameplay, something i would really like to be a part of. I was a newb when i first enter the world of EQ, but have come along nicely even makin the posted boards for top 20 evil pks. Not tryin to brag, but just a FYI as to how much im willin to work towards gameplay. As i said before, EQ was just trainin, SWG will be of more consideration for me. As for IRC, ive been tryin to get it goin, but had no luck...i believe it maybe something on my end as i have recently changed ISPs and have yet to gettin off of my arse and settin up things completely...Well, thx again and hope to talk to yall some more