View Single Post

Old 19-03-2003, 18:59   #11
Nevhin

Once again, thx for the responses...as for hardcore pvp, it is not something i am solely after. The pvp aspect i mentioned was to illustrate some of my gameplay. As for irc, i have visited the channel. There seems to be some infightin, which is something to be expected within any association with numerous members. I am interested in SWG for the sole reason that it is a star wars environment. To be able to participate in such a realm with so many possibilities is something i have long desired. I have played the other sw games and was always enticed by the fact that the games are sw based, though the gameplay in the games wasnt always the greatest. Now i may sound a bit off, but i am thinkin that it i will be in awe for a short while after i first log on simply because it is a sw environment...and to have so many things to do, or be able to do, will only persuade me to continue to play and better my chars in the swg realm. its star wars...im pretty sure i will be more than happy to participate in the community. As for what the particulars i will use when creatin my char, i think i have some consideration still to do, and probably wont be able to make any final decisions till i am at char creation screen or have requests made to me by people for what type of char they are needin. i have a vague idea of what i want to do, but at best, it is speculation. i have done some research into the professions and skills, but would rather leave that open as opposed to makin any definite decisions. well, as i previously stated, thx for the responses and whatever future correspondence you allow me.