View Single Post

Old 26-01-2012, 17:54   #4
Precursors
Legionnaire

One of the obvious problems of being a guild of so many people is that there are always dominant personalities, just as in social groups irl. I personally feel nobody is superior to another perse, but obviously keeping a group of people together will always have rules and social etiquettes in the virtual world.

I don't know both sides of the story and I can't quite put myself in your shoes atm, I dunno if I'd come across the situation you say you went through either. We're all mature adults and if things go the way they did we have nothing to do but move on. You have been an easy person to talk to in the short gametime we had and I feel sad to see anyone leave (or get kicked out). I value everyone in Legion no matter how much we've shared. I personally don't spend time with family ether so it's no exaggerration when I say Legion is my virtual family, cos it's always there for me to turn to even if I disappear for months (or even years). But these are only my thoughts. Sorry if I derailed the subject. Anyway, life goes on..