View Single Post

Application for Sioned Dor'thil
Old 09-06-2005, 10:57   #1
Sioned Dor'thil
SWG Legionnaire

Application for Sioned Dor'thil

Greetings Legionnaires,

I am also intrested in joining your guild. I play SWG now for about 7 month. I started as Musican/Dancer then dropped musican and picked up swords - became FS and just recently finished my jedi grind.

My current Jedi template is mm lets say uncommon.
Master Power/Masterr Defence/2000 healer/0003 enhancer
and i love it :)

My alt is currently a melee Tank:
Master Brawler/Master Teras Kasi/Master Sword/ 4340 Pike
but im thinking about switching her to a more crafting oriented char- but first i have to make some quests with her.

Why am i intrested in vts ? Simple Question long answer. I finished grinding and all i can do now is questing and doing high end dungeons like vette, dwb, geo, avatar, necrosis etc. For these parts of the game a strong group is needed a group i couldnt find in my former guild. I know Darmok for some time now and I also hunted with you a few times. All i can say I am impressed. The 18+ rule benefits are clearly to see (i am 24 btw) - Well organised and planned hunts. No trash talk in groupchat and so i hope it is the same in the guildchat. I also had a serious problem with the playtime of my former guild because after some ppl left the guild consists mostly of West Costs US and australian ppl - well the times are bit different compared to GMT.

I have good connections to IHC SK TBH. So if we need ppl for a raid or for defence i will gladly activate my contacts.

Just to warn you i am a roleplayer. I know that vts isnt intrested in hardcore roleplaying but i am used to this. In my former guild i also was the only roleplayer and it worked quite well. For my roleplay times i will serve in Division-39 of the well known guild IHC under General versatti. My current rank is Deputy Cheif of Inteligence - Inquisitor Sioned Dor'thil - I am very active so i will manage to be there for both vts and ihc :).

Like i mentioned I am roleplaying an Imperial Inquisitor - so dont be scared if you see me torturing a poor rebel girl or see skin trueing tools as decoration on my decimator *grin*

If anybody is intrested in my roleplay bio here is the link http://swg.lanable.de/Sioned.gif

I hope my trial will be converted to a full memebership
best regards
Inquisitor Sioned Dor'thil
Division 39 Deputy Cheif of Inteligence