Thread: SWG Strategy
View Single Post

Didn not mean to offend.
Old 18-02-2003, 17:03   #4
Johnny Rico

Didn not mean to offend.

I hope my post did not offend. That was not my intention.

To answer your question:

"why would u be interested in legion superiourity???"

As I stated in my introduction, I have every desire to acquaint myself with your members, and will immediately apply for membership should one of your members consider me worthy of sponsorship.

I am interested in legion superiority for the simple reason that after researching your association, your mission statement, and your membership criteria, it has become abundantly clear that the Legion and I possess a shared vision of what the quality of the online gaming experience should aspire to. I take my online gaming seriously, and it appears that the legion does as well. My ultimate goal, of course, is to have fun, and I have found that when aligned with an organization with a membership of experienced and directed members the online gaming experience is enhanced immeasurably.

"as far as i can see u havent applied for membership so there is a critical lack of consideration (give and take in non legal language)"

On the contrary, the entire premise of the SWG player association calls for sympathizer status prior to obtaining membership. Although the SWG realm has not been activated for exploration, I have taken the necessary steps to identify what clearly appears to be an organization with articuable and tangible directives. I am thoroughly impressed with the Legion, and what the Legion has to offer. I recognize that I must “pay my dues” before I may be considered for the privilege of membership, and my presence on your forum is my first step in that direction.

Conversely, should I be granted the privilege of membership, I am confident that my membership will be mutually beneficial. As you have adroitly identified, I am an attorney by trade. I can assure you that should someone wish to sponsor me for membership, and should I be ultimately accepted into your ranks, I will utilize my training in the area of research, analysis, and strategy to effectively ascertain any goal of the Legion.

I am fully cognizant of the fact that service is a prerequisite to “citizenship”, and I enthusiastically offer my services with this goal in mind.
Service Guarantees Citizenship

I only have one rule: Everyone fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you. -- Lt. Jean Rasczak.

Last edited by Johnny Rico; 19-02-2003 at 04:04.