Thread: SWG Strategy
View Single Post

IRC
Old 19-02-2003, 04:10   #12
Johnny Rico

IRC

I plan on getting on IRC as soon as I figure the damn thing out. I downloaded it today at the office but I think my firewall prevents me from access. I'm going to give it another shot at home and see if I have better luck. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the compliments by the way, and I want you to know, that I can't get enough of this, and am looking forward to further discussions.

JR

P.S.

I have also thought about that very issue (having to start from scratch with a new FS character that is subject to perma death), and I agree with you. BUT, sometimes you simply have to take one for the team, and neglect your already developed character with the hopes of ultimately strenghtening your association.

I must refer back to my suggestion of utilizing the combined strength of the legion to assist in the development of FS characters. I like to use the analogy of putting a red jersey on your quarterback. My thought process is that one of the primary objectives of any player association should be to have a JM in its ranks so that he/she may be able to train other newly force sensitive characters. Can you imagine having even a small army of Jedi Knights. Two or three could potentially wipe out an entire rival rebel association by themselves.

It very well may be that an individual will never even achieve force sensitivity during his/her SWG experience, but I know that if I become force sensitive I think I would be neglectful by not making the attempt.

JR
Service Guarantees Citizenship

I only have one rule: Everyone fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you. -- Lt. Jean Rasczak.

Last edited by Johnny Rico; 19-02-2003 at 04:34.