Thread: SWG Strategy
View Single Post

Old 19-02-2003, 11:49   #14
killerbee

agreed, very high standard of posting.

and your reply to my post is highly impressive. p.s. what area of law do u specilise in?? (i got essays comin up hehe)

have to say we have an entire forum devoted to swg, with 16,000 posts or so, so if curiousity gets ya u could be reading them for a loooong time.

as for protecting JMs, i think it should be pointed out powerful NPCs will hunt them, so to have 20 or so peeps dedicated to defending a JM might not be sufficient. it would also be a high cost to the guild.

as for legions attitude to FS and Jedis, i think it can be sumarised in one sentance.

"if it happens to a member, then we will deal with it"

dont feel like we arnt even planning for it, its just gonna be so rare legion could get thru the entire game without ever having a single member become FS let alone develop that skill to JM status.
plus the unique features of FS status i feel make effective planning all but impossible.
as for the question would legion have jedis concidering were imperials, let me assure you, legion doesnt dump its members, as far as iam aware our requirements are dedication, loyalty, and you choose imperial sympathies ;) .