Thread: SWG Strategy
View Single Post

Re: IRC
Old 19-02-2003, 12:46   #15
RS

Re: IRC

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Rico
I must refer back to my suggestion of utilizing the combined strength of the legion to assist in the development of FS characters. I like to use the analogy of putting a red jersey on your quarterback. My thought process is that one of the primary objectives of any player association should be to have a JM in its ranks so that he/she may be able to train other newly force sensitive characters. Can you imagine having even a small army of Jedi Knights. Two or three could potentially wipe out an entire rival rebel association by themselves.

It very well may be that an individual will never even achieve force sensitivity during his/her SWG experience, but I know that if I become force sensitive I think I would be neglectful by not making the attempt.
i agree on the strength of having force sensitive characters on side, and i dont there is anyone who gained a FS slot that could concievably not use it, hell being a jedi is everyones dream :)

please never use American Football in an analogy again :) most of us are europeans, and i have not even the simplest understanding of the game :) as far as i can ascertain, it involves 10 seconds of physical activity, 10 minutes of deciding whos elbow hit the floor first :) You should play a real game like rugby :)

As to the jedi master training up and coming JKs, i think the likelyhood of us having a single jedi slim to say the least - having a JM training up a few JKs seems beyond the realms of possibility for me :) as much as i hope we are the luckiest pa in the game in that respect :)

<fierypies> thought you had a regular gf now
<Telmar> yus
<Telmar> but i aint deleted meh pron fs
<fierypies> heh
<fierypies> back up
<Telmar> yup