View Single Post

Old 28-02-2003, 01:54   #47
Def2K
Monkey Lover

Quote:
Originally posted by steam

And if you get a chest hit , and theres no emergency response team sitting right the next table , both weapons will kill you.
This isnt entirely true. Altho I admit that it wont go as in movies I know of numeral occasions were a guy managed to run away after he was shit in the shoulder. This usually happens when one is hit by "low impact" bullets. IE: relatively slow, big bullets.. strange as it might seem, the bullet pushes the organs out of the way instead of piercing them.. (if yer VERY lucky). This is the one advantage big bullets have.

Smaller bullets tend to pierce more. but its a smaller hole. a small hit in the shoulder really wont stop you. If there isnt much bloodloss, that is.

We are talking about normal bullets here. As soon as we get to the "frazed hollow point" ones I prefer not being the test victim.

Altho I completely agree with steam here, I must add that there are numerous occasions in which the impossible happens and people surive 12 chest-shots.. usually they die of 1 tho :)

"Sex is the most natural, most beautiful, most wonderful thing that money can buy."

Proud Cultist errr... Fanclub Leader