View Single Post

The whole shebang?
Old 03-04-2006, 08:00   #1
Shawn

The whole shebang?

Hello there,

My name is Shawn, and I suspect my post here may be coming from a direction you're not used to. I don't play in any one game with The Legion currently. What I am looking for is a gaming community...

You see, I want a place to call home, no matter what I am playing. On those days where WoW makes me twitch and EVE is too sleepy - I want to have options. I play most games at least some, and I'd love to make the one commonality of all those games my guild/clan/friends/community/whatever.

About me - I am 32 years old and reside in the USA. I started my real online gaming with Ultima Online, then as games came out I got in the habit of trying them. I love seeing the designs and systems and worlds. It's rare to find a big online title I haven't at least sampled.

Anyways, I don't want to ramble so much as test the waters. Is it an option to join The Legion without coming in under a specific game's banner? I look forward to hearing y'alls reply to this. Hit me up with any questions you please. Thanks!

- Shawn

Last edited by Shawn; 03-04-2006 at 08:05.