Thread: Application
View Single Post

An unquestionable, undeniable VOUCH
Old 11-02-2003, 19:43   #4
Molotov
nincompoop

An unquestionable, undeniable VOUCH

In terms of planetarion (which seems to be the universal how long someone has known someone in vouches these days) i've known sat since the beginning of round 7. When i joined the suspect galaxies.

Our galaxy had the most features and tools i'd ever seen, from monitoring gal picture hits to just the forums we used. And the reson for all of this was due to a certain suspect known as Satanis. To put it bluntly he is a technical genius and that is a slight understatement. Some of the tools and scripts he creates are absolutley brilliant, and i'm sure he would be a welcome addition to legion for this matter alone.

Apart from his computer skills Satanis is a very skilled player, and had one huge ass planet in round 7. Sat's activity is immense in fact i think he's never offline and sat's inputs to conversations is always a welcome contribution.

To sum up:
He is a fountain of knowledge on all computer related problems and queries and is always willing to lend a hand, he's a great gamer, offers more activity than you could shake a stick at, is friendly and above all would fit into the legion ranks seamlessly.

A huge and resounding VOUCH.