Thread: Application
View Single Post

Old 11-02-2003, 18:10   #3
RS

Hehe, lo Sat ;)

Well i originally met Satanis when i was HC of G-II in R3, and he was a member an elite sub section of G-II, aptly named 'G-Force' :) These were the players that were just as good as any of the legion plebes, but didnt have the contacts to get in ;)

Needless to say, i snapped up the cream of the crop for the Suspects, and weve been lumbered with Satanis ever since ;)

He has been a truly excellent addition to the suspects, and at times, i wonder what we would have done without him. His techie skills are exceptional, and i value his opinion a great deal. His playing ability (at planetarion at any rate ;)) is also very good indeed - i would say that, with practice, he *could* be as good as me ;)

He is one of the few people from online i have met irl (though with the suspects meet coming up the amount will go up considerably ;)), and he gave me a laptop to use at i10 (at his expense, sat = star ;))

I always like to try and balance out my vouches by listing the bad points i can think of someone, but the truth is, i really dont have a bad word to say about satanis. he is dependable, loyal and intelligent, and as such, would prove a very valuable addition to legion indeed.

Activity? it would be interesting to hear how many hours a day sat *isnt* on irc and not idling ;) it certainly cant be many :)

All i beg of you is that you forgive his 'Fury' indisgression and accept his application ;)

If i havent made it ubundantly clear, Sat should be legion. He has so much to add to legion, not least his tech skills :)

There are very few people indeed that i will ever vouch with such certainty that they will make an excellent legion member (oc thats not to say i didnt think people ive vouched for in the past would not :))

Ah, too cut a long story short,

VOUCH

<fierypies> thought you had a regular gf now
<Telmar> yus
<Telmar> but i aint deleted meh pron fs
<fierypies> heh
<fierypies> back up
<Telmar> yup