Thread: Application
View Single Post

Old 12-02-2003, 14:23   #8
Telmar

I have known Satanis since RS 'stole' him from G-ii. Have played in the same gal as him for many rounds of pa and have always dmired his dedication to the game he is playing. He seems, sometimes, to have an encyclopedic knowledge of EVERYTHING related to pa and is always willing to help out and advise on important issues.

I have played other games alongside him (space etc) and he has been just as dedicated to those as he was with planetarion. He just doesnt seem to give up util he has achieved his goals, which is Exactly the kind of player we need in legion.

His technical skills are so far superior to mine that tbh i dont really know what to say about them... 'He makes 1337 stuff' is about the best i can come up with. I have seen alot of stuff he has created (websites, bots etc) and all of it has been nigh on perfect. He not only has great technical expertise but is very happy to help people who need it as well... A quality that I personally would like to see more of these days :)

When I met him irl it was a bit of a shock, I had always kindof imagined him as a small quiet nerdy type guy (no offense sat :-P ) but when actually meeting him i found myself faced with a friendly interesting guy that i had no problem chatting to. (As a shy person myself this is quite a rare occurance)

He has advised me on real life issues that i couldnt have dealt with on my own and has been a very supportive and loyal friend to me all throughout the time i have known him. To sum up....

vouch