Thread: Application
View Single Post

Old 14-02-2003, 17:53   #11
Trig
Eve Legionnaire

Ahhh, Satanis..

I remember when i first met satanis, he proved me wrong a number of times, and i really didnt like that. True i went off on a few but soon realised he's a very knowledgable guy who rarely strays from the facts. Its nice to know when u know u are right about something, as his comments are rarely questioned as he does know a hell of a lot about pretty much everything.

Was always a bit of competition between us, both being techies and developers.. Well it certainly put me in my place :P

Seriously though, hes a great guy who has saved my planet numbers of times. He always works out the best option for everyone, i dont know how he calculates it all so quick but he does... even if it means losing his fleet to defend ur very valuable roids... That itself is very selfless :)

Ever since R6, i know sat is a very dedicated person.. we were top, we got VERY heavy incoming for weeks, and whilst others seem to leave and become inactive, i remember he was always there and dedicated to our cause. I joined fury originally with sat as we decided to stick together after our gal bottled it.. but soon enough they came back with their excuses ;)

sat r0x0rs :p

and heres one big VOUCH from me :)