View Single Post

Legion App for SWTOR
Old 14-12-2011, 22:03   #1
Inquitus

Legion App for SWTOR

My name is Paul, I am 35, married, 3 kids aged 7,5 and 1.5. I live in Swords just to the north of Dublin, Ireland. I work for a US Multinational close to where I live as an accounting team lead, yes it's almost as boring as it sounds.

I tend to play between 9pm and 1am GMT weekdays once I get the kids to bed in the main, and more during the day at weekends. As you might expect having 3 young kids the amount of time I can dedicate to the game does have limits! There's no going back to the dark days of Vanilla WoW when I was clocking up 40 hours a week.......at least not without getting divorced lol.

I played alot of WoW, raiding with one of the better guilds on my server in Vanilla WoW taking in AQ40 and Naxx before quitting early TBC when I could no longer meet the arduous demands of raiding. I also have since dabbled in Aion, Rift and returned briefly to WoW after each of the expansions to level to cap before the flame died again.

I enjoy MMORPGs, and after the Beta weekends am looking forward to continuing to play with 2 of my friends from Legion - Enyeez and Motjida. On the guild front I am looking to be part of a friendly, mature community where I can have fun and contribute actively, and Legion sounds like a good place for that.

I play a webgame called cybernations, for my sins, and that requires me to be idling on irc most evenings even when not ingame, Vent also is not a problem. Hoping to get my early start tomorrow given the feedback so far.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Inq