Thread: Application
View Single Post

Application
Old 13-01-2004, 00:42   #1
M3rlin
Legionnaire

Application

Im a 19 (soon to be twenty) year old boy from Norway. I live in the same town as Icarus, and he was the one who introduced me to the game. My characters name is Merlin Manic, and im training him to become a commando. So far, i have reached Marksman 3/3/3/3 - and Brawler 3/0/0/0, so im not that good yet, but im getting there! :) Im a member of the imperial faction and im planning to climb the ranks in the future!

As far as i gather, VtS is the best SWG guild around. It is the most serious, organized and best of all, Imperials!! :) As mentioned, i know Icaruz from before, and through him and another "insider", togge, ive been able to join the Legion in some of their quests.

As mentioned, Icaruz and togge have played with me for a bit, but also Samuz.

I am eager to help, and love to complicate things for those rebel scum. I will gladly die a thousand times over in combat just to prove that the Legion means buisness! Going for commando, my main attributes are rifles, pistols and carbines, which are usefull enough, but i might go for medic as well, or atleast something that will directly help my fellows in combat.

My timezone is GMT +1