Thread: Application
View Single Post

Re: Application
Old 10-02-2004, 17:01   #2
RefleXs

Re: Application

Ok, first of all, i do not play SWG, but i do know FlashFreak is a very active player in all games he likes, and lately i do not see him that often at MSN anymore because he's 'playing SWG' :D so i do not doubt his activity.

The games i played with him (alot of games) like Planetarion, UT, UT2k3, ET and i'm sure i am forgetting alot of games, he always was active and skilled.

Furthermore i know this guy in real life for uhhm like 4 years now? i don't know how long actually, anywayz i am going on a vacation with him (no we're not gay, just a vacation with the 2 of us + some other friend) and i do not go on vacation with people i do not like, so that means i like flashfreak (ok that sounds gay:p) which means i think he fits in legion :-)

I know he has been looking for a chance to join legion earlier, but his age made that impossible, so i certainly hope he can join the SWG department now, as he deserves that for his looong waiting.

If you have any questions regarding this vouch, please ask me, as i will be ready to answer them :)

Vouch!

- RefleXs