Thread: Application
View Single Post

Application
Old 26-05-2004, 21:37   #1
Ivanhoe

Application

- I live in Turkey, Istanbul. Age 24, close to graduating from university. I like to play mplayer games since quake1. Played UO and SWG beta as MMORPG.

I have two chars: Ivanfang (MBH,pistol dabbler), Ivanhorn (Fencer, Rifleman). I am a veteran bounty hunter with a successful jedi mission count of 13. I am also skilled in PvP, defended Kadaara and Mos Espa day and night when crackdown farming was popular.

- We have a small guild called "HRS" and our guildleader has quit the game. Now I became the leader but we are bored with lack of content for us. We want to be part of something big and decent. Tired of being mocked by some power hungry kids guilds, and we want to take part in GCW by protecting Neo-Rome's bases, I know they are frequently raid. Most importantly, you have the best jedi I have seen in both manners and attitude(Sojiro), and we think all your guildmembers are like that.

I also have to speak for 2 of my friends who know english but not very good at. Dethatt Dorid (Rifleman/Doctor) , Ardayss Koyaroper(Rifleman/CM) . And Dethatt has another char too which is Weaponsmith/Artisan). They have both seen action in PvP a lot of times and share my toughts fully. They are from Turkey, too

- Kohelet / Sojiro

- We are ready to defend, raid , craft and do anything we can to improve vts and Neo-Rome. I myself can harvest whatever reseources docs or armorsmiths or chefs can use. I will gladly hunt any rebel jedis you want , Sojiro knows about my passion in this matter.

- GMT +2, Eastern European

- One last thing, Egile ( guildmember who will make his own application) and me were the ones who found the all waypoints for Nym's Scavenger hunt first. Aside from the price you offered for the wps, we had a sympathy for vts and tendency to give you the wps so that an imperial city could have a TIE. Please take this into consideration.

Last edited by Ivanhoe; 26-05-2004 at 21:45.