View Single Post

Primaris' Application for SWtOR
Old 29-11-2011, 21:43   #1
Primaris

Primaris' Application for SWtOR

Hello everyone,

Its been a while since you guys have heard from me.
Back in the day, when I used to play Anarchy Online, I was a long time member of Band of Brothers. My main's name in AO was Primaris and I resurected that name for SWtOR.
If you would like refrences (as short list) ask Mistydee, Kendrick, Silentcrit, BigFoo, Breton, Laser, Jeffe, more then a few guys from BoB should hopefully remember me (we all met in game almost 10 years ago).

I followed everyone over to World of Warcraft when it came out. Unfortunately, shortly there after, real life inteveened and the requirements of the service took me out of the loop for 6+ months at a time. My on line gaming turned sporatic at best.

Now that I am retired, I am a full time student and as such, I have pleanty of free time to pursue my hobbies.

As chance would have it, Misty and I found each other on Facebook and she told me that you guys were also going to play SWtOR. Some of the guys from the old BoB, that i keep in touch with regularily, also mentioned that they were going to be playing. So, Misty suggested that I get ahold of you guys so we can run together again.

Cheers!