Thread: Old versus New
View Single Post

Old 26-10-2006, 00:33   #105
BDB
Mastre spellare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hello Sandsnake and Nana :)

Yes round 7 may have been different if I wasnt "Spinnered" out by Fury. I was on extremely good terms with Titans and I cant remember them attacking you while I was around..... that moron Kileman may have had your fun at the end but thats just pondering.

Yes Nana you were there round 7 but gone round 8. I was tempted by Furbie to come back and was top 10 roids for quite a while and was basically allianceless doing Spinners "sneak attack" on inactive gits. Fury... sorry Eclipse ;p then did a 27 tick attack on me..... twice. I hung around to the end and did some Starsphere and Dark Galaxy. We also played as an alliance a fast tick game... cant remember the name but we certainly 0wned them there as they had never had an organised enemy.

Round 9 was damn horrible..... everytime I tried to get some-one to link up with us as a block before they were nuked they didnt listen till Eclipse nuked them and of course that was too late. Still I got together with Morden and Illegal and we 0wned Dark Galaxy for a couple of rounds till I got bored with it.

Thats diverging a little from the subject... its just great to see some "old" names say hello :D

I wonder who else is around and as Carp said... "Where's Dimes" :(
dimes was around played wow for like 2 weeks :)