View Single Post

a small update of the psat 24 hrs.
Old 14-11-2014, 20:29   #21
sigrid
/me fluffles BiggDogg

a small update of the psat 24 hrs.

24 HOURS IN PA

#I have defended Deras but pulled 2 mins before the tick as I would lose 2100 pirates and 70k value while he would still lose roids. He totally emo'd out shouting

“when the fuck i would finally learn how to play PA and how stupid are you ffs ”

He in fact ment…

”when the fuck do you finally play it the way I demand you to and in MY benefit”

As most of you know me you all know he ran into the wrong person for that shit. The Bitch in me is bigger than your ego Deras. CLASH!

# I had to launch a frigate fleet at LT 640 and a Fake Fr at tick LT 641. I mixed them up wich resulted in a pull because i was piggying the wave before me and my team-up landing the co (fake frigates) alone. Major mess-up ...I felt so incredibly stupid.

# Dogg asks me to prelaunch def. Im In bed already on my phone. Supposed to launch at 8.6.6. but mistype (sigh) ending up deffing 8.6.7 (Dogg himself). I must have this subconscious desire to defend him..i hope he feels flattered. Shit .

# Dybi needs defence eta 6 anti de. He tells me that at 06.55. By the time this command reaches my still sleeping brain its 07.02. I launch eta 6. We find out the mistake when the attacker is eta 4 and i don’t pop up on galscreen. He lost loads of roids. I am so sorry.

# 3 waves of inferno incoming on me. Galaxy covers them all. THANK YOU GUYS! Wave 2 decides to land anyways and crashes into 14k of my galmates Wraith. He got some roids but lost complete BS fleet and almost 400k value. OUCH. Mailed him saying "I hope it was as good for you as it was for me".

# I HAVE AMAZING NEWS. I AM IN TOP 100.
Top 100 of most launches that is. Ranking 39. I know im active but i do think they count all those misscalced prelaunches also….

#[13:46] * Idler hugs sigrid with flowers and cookiedough

# I am a n00b. I am .

to be continued
[/SIZE]

Last edited by sigrid; 18-11-2014 at 00:15.