View Single Post

Leonen Application
Old 28-10-2003, 22:07   #1
Leonen

Leonen Application

Greetings

My name is Darek and I’m 23, my characters name is Unumsed Leonen. Only a month ago I told Paul (Anunnak) that I’ll never play any role playing games since they didn’t interest me that much. But since I’m a starwars fan and Anunnak’s jedi’s mind tricks have convinced me otherwise. So for the past month I have been grinding my way up the xp board, getting to know the game and how to play effectively.

It’s my first time playing an online role playing game, but I’m no stranger to online games. I play Il-2 Sturmovik flight sim, and Bf1942. These games have taught me the value of good teamwork, and that’s why I want to join Legion.

Yesterday I have finally made Novice Commando and that’s why I’m applying today, I also poses exploration II and hunting IV witch comes handy in getting resources. I feel that I now have something I could contribute to Legion along with my devotion to the Emperor. I know I have a long way to go to become an uber soldier but I’m getting there. My goal is to become a Master Commando and a Master Tera Kasi Expert.

And finally let me say that I’m in the Easter time zone GMT – 5.00

Hope to see you guys soon.