Thread: SWG Strategy
View Single Post

Lack of Info on FS
Old 19-02-2003, 03:03   #8
Johnny Rico

Lack of Info on FS

From what I've read, Force Sensitivity, or more specifically the achievement of an extra force sensitive slot, will be a VERY closely guarded secret by the developers because they intend on keeping Jedi numbers extremely low in tune with the spirit of the films. I've also read that if FS numbers start to grow they will consider shutting off force sensitivity all together.

Apparently, there is no way to predict how or why an individual became FS in the first place, and even if you become FS you may have no idea how you achieved it, and most likely will be unable to articulate, or even reproduce any specific formula which will lead another non FS character towards force sensitivity. The whole concept is pretty freaking fascinating if you ask me.

With this in mind, I would think that if an Imperial becomes force sensitive that it would be prudent, from the onset, to pursue Jedi Mastership. I consider it a race to see who can get to the top of the food chain first. Whoever gets there first will be so powerful it will take a considerable number of powerful non FS characters to turn it into a blue glowie, and I just don't like the idea of an unopposed Jedi Master in the ranks of the Rebels.

Jedi Mastership, may very well be an almost impossible achievement, but then again, you can't hit it out of the park unless you first take a swing.
Service Guarantees Citizenship

I only have one rule: Everyone fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you. -- Lt. Jean Rasczak.

Last edited by Johnny Rico; 19-02-2003 at 13:12.