Thread: WoW, AO or SWG
View Single Post

WoW, AO or SWG
Old 08-03-2006, 19:13   #1
DeEvil
Legionnaire

WoW, AO or SWG

well.. im starting to see the sun rise at the horizon and things are starting to look alot better..

i borrowed a x-box 360 from a friend, cause my comp just made me sad i couldnt reach the NeT, so i have just played half life 2, some shittie sims 2, playboy mansion, sudeki, GTA:sa, and some other stupid games.. well.. ok games, but not as much fun as AO or SWG or... maybe WoW..

i have only tried some WoW from a friend some weeks..or was it months ago.. cant remember anything anymore, kinda hard to do, when all i have been trying is to forget the last months...

the reason for this harresment-thread is that i have some questions..

as i was saying before, things looks much better, and i have strong urges to begin playing again.. and therefor my Q

SWG: is all my stuff gone in SWG, that i have earned and so on ? when now i havent played for 6-8 months or so, or was it like 1 year ago... ?!?!111

AO: some IRL friends say that all my stuff it still there, cause u never loose it, so thats kinda good to start playing..

WoW: or shall i buy this game now, is it soo good everyone says it is ?
and could a newbie like me get a few pointers ingame if i started playing WoW now ? can i join the ranks or must i earn it, like i did SWG first ?

soo.. any advice on how to do it ? shall i buy WoW, or install SWG and JTL, or install AO... ??

i wanna start living la vida loca, ala NeT-life again..
Damn mIRC, where are you when i need you ???!11

.:| edit |:. <-- that was my 300 post !! heh

”Nemo enim fere saltat sobrius, nisi forte insanit”

"Silent leges inter arma"