View Single Post

Old 01-11-2003, 13:05   #3
Ravinor

Sorry for the short post..I was under the impression that "AO guys get in for free"..taken from your own reply to Whaam's post.

I certainly realize that I am by no means on the same level in Legion as Whaam..but I'm sure you can agree that the posts from AO Legion members on the whole tend to be brief.

I'm glad to post a full app though :)

- My character on Eclipse is a wookie named Realgar. I'm just starting him now so he hasn't mastered anything yet..but I'm thinking of Bio-Engineering and Creature Handler as I'm a bit bored of the straight healer type. I'll probably throw in TKA just for fun. This is my second SWG character, as I have a near-master Musician (ID/Tailor) in another galaxy. So I'm not a total noob to SWG but I have a lot to learn. About myself, I'm a 30 year old US Army Sergeant, happily married with one son. I have a BS in Geology, but left that for my love of helicopters. If you'd like to know more talk to me in game, I'm easy to talk to.

-I want to join Legion in SWG because I'm in Legion in AO, and thus I know it rocks :)

-Who told me about Legion..it was Method a while ago who introduced me to Legion. Who will vouch for me..I'm not gonna drop names..but if there's not enough AO players who know me..I look forward to getting to know my Legion brothers who only play SWG.

-What can I do for Legion? I am a mature, loyal and open minded player who enjoys teamwork and finding the limits in games. My wife never liked AO, but she loves SWG so I'm a two for one deal :P As far as my character goes, I'm willing to take up just about any crafting profession as needed to help the team.

-I live in the Seoul timezone :P

Thats about it I think, hope that helps those who don't know me a little bit and I look forward to meeting you all.