View Single Post

*on my way home*
Old 03-10-2003, 12:34   #20
LilMissSweden

*on my way home*

Montie... i would totally love it if you would help me out with a avatar !!!! (Thanks before hand)

Razor... yeah its been a while (DeEvil doesnt let me use his computer too much LOL)

Athena... its so great not being the only female on here... btw love your avatar! *kram*

For the one that added me to msn... i will download it on my newly formatted computer and i'll see ya on there!

As for what i'm doing now.... i'm getting ready to go home to MY part of Stockholm... been spending ALOT of time at DeEvils house (not complaining thou) hehe... but there is no place like home... eh?!

DeEvil has shown me the IRC thingy and when i get home i will give it a go. He is in the shower now... hehe... i know... TMI !!! LOL

Eewww... i've been a complete "housewife" today, cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, doing dishes etc... eewwww... I think i'm starting to get housebroken LOL

HEEEELLLLPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

Till alla som är från skandinavien här... hoppas att alla ni andra känner er lika välkomna som jag :)

Athena... hur blir jag nått annat än "drone" ?
Does anyone know how i become more then a "drone" ?

Anyway... keep playing all the games out there BUT... dont forget that there is such a thing as a window that goes to something else then whats located on the comp screen ;)

Catch ya'll on the flippside !!

*hugs*

(and as always) special *hugs and then some* to DeEvil ;)

// Linda.