View Single Post

Old 14-04-2006, 00:11   #88
Tasali
leaf blower

11/10 for excellent trollbait.

Move this shit to the Manno forums, because this is Manno forum caliber, from the initial trollbait, to the flame war, to the continuous tidbits that keep spurring the flaming on.

Sheer hilarity, thanks.

If you're not trolling you're a fucking moron, because everything about this site throws Rome right in your face. Not just a fucking moron... an ignorant fucking moron.

But I'm pretty sure you're trolling, so gg thanks for making laggy BWL more enjoyable, and grats on managing to bait so many members of this fine guild into a frenzy. I'm especially fond of that feigned air of hurt that you've established in your latter posts, as if your question was in perfect innocence and you cannot begin to fathom why it was met with such rage. If you honestly think that asking someone "Hey are you a Nazi!!!" isn't offensive (and apologizing beforehand is bullshit, and doesn't at all lessen the insult), you are truly an ignorant person. I invite you to go over to Germany right now, and ask randomly on the streets, "Hey are you a a Nazi!!! I don't mean to insult you, but you are German, and Hitler based the Nazi movement in Germany, so umm... ARE YOU NAZIS??!!"

Taking bets from Legionnaires how long he would last.