Thread: Finally
View Single Post

New bikini (lack of subject idea)
Old 02-08-2003, 15:10   #45
LilMissSweden

New bikini (lack of subject idea)

Hiya gang !

Life is moving slow during summer.... or i mean... the brain is and the time just flies (not sure of the spelling on that one (moves fast)). I havent been on much at all in the last month.... someone (dont remember who.... said they could help me out with my Avatar.... can you post again pls?! *smiling as cute as i possibly can* ..... my own made avatar should be in one of the postings that ive made on here.... (made 3 i think). If anyone wants to know what "DeEvil" looks like... just go to my homepage *EG* http://groups.msn.com/LindaSweden ... should be pic's under Page 10.... I've just recently met him and he is one of the most awesome guys that has crossed my road in life... not only does he look like a GOD... not only does he smell like the openings of the flowers in spring... he is just totally AWESOMLY a super great guy !!! ooops.... maybe i shouldnt have typed all that if there are any girls around on here around his age.... *gulp*.... eeeh... i know karate :yes: ..... *hope i scared them away if there was any* lol.... anyway... i cant type more now.... gonna go make a baby .... hehehehe roflmfao.... have an awesoe time ya''ll till next time !!!! Ciao, Later, Saionara, hare bra, terve, kyss etc.

********************goner*********************

// Linda.