Thread: Old versus New
View Single Post

Old 28-10-2006, 06:40   #110
Kyrealean
Legionnaire

What an interesting thread to come back to the net to, along with the bob/noah thing on wow forums ofc.

Anyway, you probably don't know me that well Fred but I am one of the original TGA (The Greenjuice Alliance) members from Round 1 PA that joined up with WaC in Round 2 with Rudolph and Saytan, was in Warbat's (R.I.P) wing for a while till the shit hit the fan with legion and WaC.

Round 3, you probably had a few goes at my planet in 13.12 as i was with Aeternals that round and played for my planet's life after the first month, fending off Top 10 planet raids on myself and Pneumonic night after night for months on end.

Hooked up with Carpeia/Dino for Rd4 (267.2 KICK THE BABY YEAH) and joined Fury with Hartge's help.

Was in Empy's gal for Rd7 and quit PA after Rd9. Played some Starsphere with RR, Rambo2k, Morden, Ogami etc then joined Legion for SWG then to WoW.

Have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and have witnessed Legion's ups and downs, either from afar or from within. The one thing that this community surely needs to remember is that no matter what game we are involved in is that we are all like family. A family that loves to scrap with each other but also takes care of each other. WoW Legion has strayed from that mentality but given time, I think that we will regain that feeling.

Glad to see you back around though, sorry for the Rd7 shit that went down lol, (thank goodness I stayed mostly out of the way of the backstabbing. 23.23 Leather and Lace forever - Mikey of Goondocks)

From the Ashes of Good Intentions, come forth Lasting Friendships..... the Ęternals