Thread: Old versus New
View Single Post

Old versus New
Old 16-10-2006, 01:07   #1
Fred
Evil Grunt

Old versus New

Recently I was having a chat to some-one and we were talking about the old times.

Now while it is almost impossible to compare what is now and what was then how about we pick a battle-group of "old" Legion people (this can include the more recent Legion people who were Fury) against some of the new WoW people who I dont know a lot about.

You will need a mix of HC (with females due to their better diplomatic skills with the "troops"), battle commanders and loyal troops who would not just be mindless minions drooling at their execs feet.

I wont even bother to say how many you should include as it appears WoW people need 60 or so to beat a "boss".... please correct me if you use less.

Now this group is starting from scratch so you need techies as well.

Lastly you need to justify why you have key people in that position.

Oh and what game would we play....seeing as I started the thread how about the origins of it all..... PA. You never know maybe some-one has access to a beta we could use down the track for an hour or two.

You could even just include a few names for startes and grow. If I had a few to start with the HC would would be Grendel, Rampage, Maddy, Empy and Zhil.

Grendel for obvious reasons as he was and still is the best HC I know along with his graphics. Ramp was also an easy inclusion and Maddix was an excellent diplomat as well as tactician. Just about every-one would do what Empy asked as she had a way with the rank and file troops that is superb. Zhil could make the best politician yiou could imagine and after a while if you werent careful you could almost believe what he was saying (this is a compliment btw).

I am unsure of what other ex Fury exec/HC are in Legion these days but most of them have my respect and would have a place. A good HC would have about 7 people so have left 2 spots I will fill as I think over it more. Has Sid joined Legion yet??? as he is without a doubt some-one you would have to find a place for as he is/was the ultimate tactician/politician you could find.

The same for the rest of things..... there are so many good "old" Legion people it needs more thought.

I have no idea who the new people are so I would look forward to hearing about them :)