Thread: Old versus New
View Single Post

Old 16-10-2006, 12:44   #10
Fred
Evil Grunt

I would say yes to Tig but a huge no to KR. Tig was great and could lead a battle like few others.

KR was the reason I split from Legion to form Wolfpack formally way back in round 3 of PA.

Decoy was more than a l33t techie, he was a friend and some-one I admired strongly but we also have some amazing techies now.

BDB..... You have a hard streak I just love which made you a great BC as well..... and a damn hard target to kill even against all odds you evaded me :D

Toon town.... hmm sounds like something that is from a disney movie.

If we played CS I want Carp (I want him in PA too) but he better not call me a n00b like some moron did the other day playing CS when I was having some fun showing my son the best ways to die (standing next to doors while looking away from then is usually effective ;)

The problem with WoW it seems is its not a huge team game like the "old" games but I am still interested in hearing everything Legion since I have been away.

A strategy game is the most fun for me but if some-one wanted to tell me what Toon Town is I would be interested without having toask my kids