View Single Post

Old 14-04-2006, 07:30   #126
Gravitas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guntified
As I stated. I agree that you question was warranted. Perhaps I should have worded the "out of place" a little better. More so as a time and/or a place. There is never really a good or a bad time for this sort of question, but, as for a place. A public forum is definitely not the place.

Do not get me wrong. I do see where you are coming from, I can understand what you may have felt intially, but on a topic this sensitive, you can't make, or shall I say question, or even insinuate, propose, suggest, whatever you will, something of this magnitude on a public forum.

This is like standing on a stage at a concert and asking the same question of the crowd. I assure you, you would be greeted with the same sort of hostility. Your question is warranted, your reasoning behind the question is clear. The reason you are getting such an up-roar is the manner and place in which the question was presented. Had this question been presented to one of the Command members of Legion, this "flame war" could have been avoided.
Agreed.

My apologies for the disruption, then.