Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > The Colosseum

The Colosseum Public forum for some friendly chitchat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old 14-08-2003, 19:04   #3
JC-

I knew most of you wouldnt remember, don't worry I am not offended at all, I hav'nt been here for so long anyway...

Avie and Hobbie knew me best, and I chatted to Bigdogg and Rampage fairly often :) I was in the galaxy which contained the top Xanadu HC, and two of us were Legion - We had a good thing going really. I had a chance to join up with a top 10 galaxy for the first pay-to-play round, but although I went through 'pre-season' with them, I had to pull out due to University exams. Damn shame, because it also meant I had to leave Vts because at that time we didnt have any provision for non-PA-playing members :(

However, it was a real enjoyable time for me back then, the organisation of 3 waves for large galaxies, and fascinating results we achieved. It was real fun, even though I only sometimes got about 3 hours sleep!!! I remember being one of the first ones to try and get us to create a new mIRC channel for ex-Vts members so we could remain in the same community. That was before they introduced Pay-To-Play on Planetarion of course. SWG was only really just being talked about at this stage, even though Sony had been operating their forums for it for a long time beforehand. I'm not sure I will get SWG, we will see, the reviews I have seen hav'nt exactly been awe-inspiring, but maybe I would like it.