Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > Enlistment

Enlistment Applications for The Legion community

Swtor Enlistment
Old 02-12-2011, 05:35   #1
Aldemerc

Swtor Enlistment

Hello everyone,

I have played many MMO's and I am friends with Primaus(My Dad), Slasherpasta, Breton, and Silencecrit.
I was with my Dad during beta. I can't wait to join you guys and play :)

Old 02-12-2011, 11:15   #2
Imsdal
Spamcop

Hey Aldermerc, and welcome to the forum and to Legion.

Since most miss what I've wrote in the sticky, I'm going to quote what a smart man once wrote on the forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsdal View Post

Friends and family

So what do you do if you're a members friend or family? First you have to register a forum name. Then you write a little post about yourself in the Enlistment forum. A little basic about yourself, name, age, ingame names, games you've played, games you want to play with us, job, playtime etc. You get the point. We just want to know a little about yourself, and ofc, who's your sponsor, because that's your key into Legion.

And for anyone who's interested in joining us, either you are friend, family or another applicant, we use IRC (yes, it's oldschool, but we like it!) - so you're welcome to join, chat with our members or join the idle club. This might also be a way into Legion, at least you can make some new friends this way.

Legion IRC server: vts.legionhq.org or IRC web browser

Good luck, and see you ingame!
Ok, yeah - I quoted myself! The thing is, in PA, AO, SWG and WoW we requied applications that you could get to know the guy, so that it could be easier to play with him intgame. I honestly can't say that I know anything about you from that application, other than your dad is Primaris and you're going to play SW:ToR with us.

So feel free to add some more info, and I'll sort out your access after that :)

You have to register with the in-game guild via http://www.swtor.com/guilds/26524/legion today if you want to join us before deployment ends today. If not, you have to manually choose the server we're on after launch.

\Imsdal/ /Boojah/ \Sombreros\ \Gimpsdal/ /Severance\

Old 04-12-2011, 23:19   #3
Aldemerc

My apologies I didn't see the sticky thread. I was in a rush to beat the SWTOR Dec 2nd deadline.

My real name is Alex, I am 16.

As far as MMORPG's go I've played Runescape, City of Heros and WoW.
I have played many rpgs such as The Baldurs Gate Series, The Edler's Scrolls Series and Fable III.
I also play pen and paper games such as D&D (Dungeons and Dragons)
I play alot of miniature wargames such as Warmachine, 40k, Hoards, Flames of War and Wings of War.

I am currently a High School student on the Honor Roll, I am a part of the NHS (National Honer Scociety)
My hobbies in school include playing in the Marching Band, I play Snare Drum, Bass Drum, Baritone/Euphonium, and Trumpet.

As far as playtime goes, I can play casually during the week and will be able to play on weekends when not out with my girlfriend and friends.

As far as sponsorship goes, Primaris(My Dad), Breton(My Uncle), SlasherPasta(Uncle Paulie-he isn't really my uncle, I just call him that), Miniwall (Not sure if he has applied yet), Khoas_Girl (Not sure if she applied yet) can all tell you what I am like.

I really can't wait to play with all of you guys and I hope to be accepted soon.

Last edited by Aldemerc; 04-12-2011 at 23:23.

Old 04-12-2011, 23:24   #4
Gaijin
Legionnaire

Hey Aldemerc,

welcome to our boards and thank you for updating your post.

Best regards,
G

Old 04-12-2011, 23:28   #5
Imsdal
Spamcop

Great, that's so much better. Thanks :)

Forum access sorted, feel free to read up on whatever news you might find!

\Imsdal/ /Boojah/ \Sombreros\ \Gimpsdal/ /Severance\

Old 04-12-2011, 23:36   #6
Aldemerc

Hey, thank you guys for letting me join!

Old 03-01-2012, 20:14   #7
Aldemerc

I would like to note the my character name in game is Darius, I do not want to be kicked from the guild, for I did not specify my character name, my apologies.