Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > Enlistment

Enlistment Applications for The Legion community

approbo no#2
Old 08-10-2006, 12:44   #1
DeEvil
Legionnaire

approbo no#2

Hi,

i been thinkin the last couple of days, after ^sFw^ asked me on mIRC if i had joined Legion yet, that why not try again.

The last time ( about 3 years ago ) i did a application and the decision or the resolution became that i was to be a SWG-Legioneer wich i took with delight. Its better then nothing right?

Well, really not that much has changed since the last time. 3 years older, still between jobs, still single, still living on my own.

I still want to join you guys, in whatever adventure we/you take!

So.. maybe you see this as lazyness but i thought to copy my last application as it was written anyway. Cause like i said, not that much has changed.
Play some other games then before, some bad stuff has happen in my life that i dont see the point of bringing up in here, some good stuff as well actually..

So here it goes:

23-10-2003, 13:57 #1
DeEvil

Approbo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Legionnaires

My real name is Thomas and i will be 30 in february next year. So i am beginning to plan my birthday already now or my escape, haven´t decided if it will be the one or the other yet. Guess i will be escaping from the freezing cold Sweden then.
I live in a small Town in Sweden, but thinking of moving to a larger city and get me a bigger apartment soon so i get room for all my computers ( have 5 ).

Right now i am not doing almost anything, between jobs you could say and haven´t worked for almost 2 years, so it is time to go look for a new job. And thats another reason for me to move tho´it is hard to find any jobs here.

My interest´s has always been computers and games. But still i haven´t had a job yet in that kind of area.
My job´s has been almost everything between working as a storeman to technical engineer, from working as a phonesupporter for all kinds of different products to a salesman. I have also worked as a buyer and that kind of job i just love. It was on an consulticbasis, so i never got tired of it.

My first contact in Legion was in round 2 of the hell´s spawn game as someone in here called it. For those who not know what he meant, i can tell you it was a very addicted game called Planetarion that Legion as an Alliance was among the most famous one, but far the best in my eyes.
Then, in r2, i didn´t know what Legion was or even much about the game. I was thrown into a Legion gal at the end of the round, so i didn´t get to know anyone.
I continued to play PA and for about 2 rounds later i discovered my mistake for not getting to know anyone of you guys.

From r4 to my quitting of PA in r7, or was it 8... i have been in different alliances, including Keepers, LOST, ROCK, ACID and some other small alliances. I even started my own Alliance, called Demon Warriors. The alliance never grew larger then 25 members tho´ and i got tired of all the nagging / fighting inside it, so i gave it up and let then the sitting HC take it all over.

One of my Dreams was that one day be a proud member of Legion-alliance in Planetarion, but i guess thats never going to happen =) tho´ i know Legion has quit playing it, as an alliance anyway.

On mars of 2003, Athena whom i have been speeking to some, told me that Legion has an open forum. I couldn´t beleive it so i rushed here and signed up right away.

As i wrote before, i like playing games, all sorts of them, so i would like to join Legion because i know how good compelled you guys are. I love to help out in every way possible and i love the Legion´s spirit of teamwork and friendship and i would be more then glad to be a part of that Family.

The one thing that really touched my heart was what happened to RS and how all of you dropped everything you had to care, tender, goodwishing and even go visit him.
That spirit is hard to find and i would be proud to call myself a Legionaire and to be among your ranks.

The reason of not me being on mIRC so often is that it restart´s my computer 3 out of 7 times i start it up.
But now it seems to be working fine again and i will be on IRC as often as i can.

I have just bought the game SWG and i will be starting to play that game next week, so i have high hopes to get to know more of you ppl better thrue that game.

I also hope my application has been to any infomaterily use, otherwise i can direct you to a post called " Finally " on Colloseum forums. There you can read about things that maybe i have missed or alike.

With my best regards to you all,

DeEvil

Semper Fidelis

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know really why my application the last time was not accepted, but i have heard some rumors ( no names ) some of the reasons.

Just to mention only one, it had something to do with old times in PA.
The discussion was if i was 1 guy who was mean, rude, pain in the **** etc etc

To clear out some of those issues.
- No i was not mean to anyone in PA, rather the opposite.
I am more of a follower then a leader. I like taking orders and follow them (almost) blindly. Guess thats still why i am in the army, voluntary.

As again out of pure lazyness im posting a copy from another thread to clear out some of the questions who i was in PA. if thats going to be based on who i am, or seem to be..

This is a copy from a thread called finally here:

Finally here..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...I have joined this Forum.
Did not know it was open for joining until this day :D

I have been trying to get to be a member of Legion since i started playing PA R2.
I was thrown into a Legion-gal at the end of the round i just loved it, stupid and ignorant i did not know where i ended up and did not know alot of the game, so i did not make any friends and i did not know what IRC was even...

After that...yeah...i have just been a good idler in your channels for about 2 years and know...woaw...i am here... 8-O

I know you guys don´t play PA anymore, but i just can´t get rid that feeling of proud of at last entering your forums.

So i know little about your Alliance and i hope i will make a good contribution to it, by this forum and in different games...

Right now, i am playing Freelancer...
I like it, but hope it will expand to more greatness...

Well, i will not bore you ppl with me and my feelings, i am just glad beeing here...

Hope to see you guys out there... DnD is my nick on IRC

Best regards from a proud DeEvil,
DeEvil

Ps. Hey Athena...jag har äntligen hittat hit :yes:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally posted by Lantador
Welcome! :)

And clearly we don't need more americans ffs!! :D

Thank you Lantador, it feels great being here as i said before. You guys are my heroes =)
My Roman gods:D

I have been waiting since Round 2 to get into Legion as i said in the beginning.

Quote:
Originally posted by Blyr
if you want fire, i'm good with it

send me an email glack404@aol.com i'll be glad to make a banner for you.

Blyr, i will send my half made banner right now.
Thnx for helping me out =)

quote:
Originally posted by Poppa
Hm arent you Devil (yourbiggestnighmare) from Finland?
quote:
Originally posted by Quinn
Doesn't sound like it with IRC nick 'DnD'

No Poppa, Quinn is right. I am not Devil. I call my self DeEvil ( read " The Evil ")
And i am not from Finland, i am from Sweden, but it is almost the same except i don´t understand one word of what they say...

My different nicks thrue my presens on the IRC has been many, so ppl don´t know who i am sometimes, but i know them...
:D

My different nicks thrue my life as an idler has been:

Dreamer
DeDevil
DarkAngel
Nebiros
Roar
Da_Devil
DnD ( short for DeEvil_n_Dead )
DeEvil

and somemore i don´t even remember anymore. Roar was porberly the most used nick. But i think it is a good thing to keep the same nick from now on, so ppl can remember me in the future:yes:

This post by poppa, started the hole discussion if i was called Devil in PA and NO i wasnt. Good or bad, i dont know.
But i was in PA and still in my RL im very friendly, i like to help out people in need, generous, openminded, abit childish sometimes and some more..
Not want to brag here.. hehe

If there is anything you want to know, just ask.
No questions you dont have the answer for yourself, is never an unintelligent question.

Well, with this said i hope i have cleared out some more questions then the last time.

Now i am going back to play some WoW. Need to lvl up my little 16 paladin..

Best wishes,
DeEvil

Semper Fidelis

edit: just gave it finishing touch, cleaned it up sorta, in the application.

”Nemo enim fere saltat sobrius, nisi forte insanit”

"Silent leges inter arma"

Last edited by DeEvil; 21-10-2006 at 03:52.

Old 24-10-2006, 14:55   #2
DeEvil
Legionnaire

..bump..

Old 24-10-2006, 18:17   #3
Precursors
Legionnaire

I remember you from SWG, thought you were in legion already. Long time ago I used to play SWG...But I have attention deficit disorder...

Join our eve squadron!

We need pilots!!! :biggrin:

The Legion Needs You!

Old 26-10-2006, 14:06   #4
^sFw^
Legionnaire

Deevil rox...
VOUCH + VOUCH = membership?:P
but seriously..he was with us for a long time in swg, helpfull nice dude..

Diablo 3 (Btag=sFw#2857)

NeverWinter- sFw, (inactive)
AoC - Crom server
(Guild-Legion): Muahdradth(conq), Muahah(ToS), Muah(ranger),
Unguilded: Muahdinia(guardian),Muahpom, Muahnecro, MuahDemo, Muahsin. - (inactive)
SWTOR: (Legion), sFw(Inq sorcerer), Muah(Bh), Muahsnip(sniper) - (inactive)
SwG: Server - Eclipse- Muah'Dib - (Game over)
And a ton of other games...

Old 31-10-2006, 14:12   #5
]x[
Legionnaire

Yeah he´s been playing with us for some time now. And he even is IRC active. What can we wish more for in a person ?
Tho he is a bit strange at times and totally Legion obsessed, but that only reminds me of myself in my early days.

So a positive vouch from me, and will keep an eye on his 'legion' progress ;)

The few, the proud, the expendable..

Old 01-11-2006, 09:26   #6
Valhalla
Obesa Cantavit

Yeah to be honest i thought DeEvil was a legion member allready.

He got my vouch.

Old 02-12-2006, 10:10   #7
Babbler
WoW Legionaire

If DeEvil is from Gothenburg...then i will prolly give him my vouch :)

Old 04-12-2006, 14:48   #8
DeEvil
Legionnaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbler View Post
If DeEvil is from Gothenburg...then i will prolly give him my vouch :)
heh well close to it anyway.. about 1 hour in a car =)
if i told you where i was from original, ull prolly would give me your antiVouch hehe

Old 04-12-2006, 15:42   #9
]x[
Legionnaire

Still an active topic i see. DeEvil get more on irc btw, you haven't stalked me for a bit ;)

Old 04-12-2006, 18:37   #10
DeEvil
Legionnaire

the server at work wont let me connect to any type of IRC, but as i wrote in another thread, hopefully i can stalk all of u soon from home =)

Old 06-01-2007, 23:55   #11
Precursors
Legionnaire

so what happened to this application? is he in yet?

Old 07-01-2007, 00:27   #12
Xenius
#2 fluffer (after Montie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precursors View Post
so what happened to this application? is he in yet?
i would guess so by his title "SWG Legionnaire" which you dont get unless you can access SWG section of the forums.

-Xen

Hearts of Iron 4 Anticipation level:

Legion IRC

Old 07-01-2007, 04:13   #13
]x[
Legionnaire

Havent seen him around yet in any other channels. But good that this thread gets bumped ! So atleast it gets attention hopefully

Old 07-01-2007, 04:34   #14
Precursors
Legionnaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc0rpi0 View Post
i would guess so by his title "SWG Legionnaire" which you dont get unless you can access SWG section of the forums.

-Xen

What i understood was that he was already a SWG Legionnaire, but he wanted to be a full legionnaire to join us in other games, hence the application. He also copy&pasted his original application from 2003, which doesn't mention anything about SWG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeEvil View Post
I still want to join you guys, in whatever adventure we/you take!

He has been willing to join Legion since PA, not just for SWG.

Old 19-01-2007, 21:49   #15
^sFw^
Legionnaire

well as soon as he is settled and online again i think he should get in ..we could use more full members again, specially ones that actually use irc on a regular basis, our irc chans have been very dead for a long time:\

Diablo 3 (Btag=sFw#2857)

NeverWinter- sFw, (inactive)
AoC - Crom server
(Guild-Legion): Muahdradth(conq), Muahah(ToS), Muah(ranger),
Unguilded: Muahdinia(guardian),Muahpom, Muahnecro, MuahDemo, Muahsin. - (inactive)
SWTOR: (Legion), sFw(Inq sorcerer), Muah(Bh), Muahsnip(sniper) - (inactive)
SwG: Server - Eclipse- Muah'Dib - (Game over)
And a ton of other games...

Old 20-01-2007, 01:40   #16
Mav

thats one long ass application

Old 27-01-2007, 03:07   #17
Tempest
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
thats one long ass application
You have been told before about post trolling on applications. If you have nothing constructive to say eaither way do NOT post at all on peoples applications..

For the record, i remmber you from planetarion, and i allways thougth you were allright, didnt know you under all them nicks tho.. naugthy boy.

But yeah jump over to eve and see if its your thing mate. #eve on irc.

Old 14-04-2007, 22:04   #18
DeEvil
Legionnaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post

For the record, i remmber you from planetarion, and i allways thougth you were allright, didnt know you under all them nicks tho.. naugthy boy.

But yeah jump over to eve and see if its your thing mate. #eve on irc.
I found my Gals banner from PA, but its the rough one, who wasnt complete-banner..

I hade that pic from Diablo II with all the armies standing across that bridge, just before Baal comes forth...
Think we where called something about dreams...or something alike...
I used alot of nicks, cant remember even half of them =)

--

Well.. i still lookin to get back into alittle bigger town, cause im having a hard time to get an connection delivered to my home. ive changed work and havent any access to the NET from work. i will prolly change place to work again really soon, so maybe then i can get back to the IRC.
My GF miss the NET when she comes over, so she has been jokin alot to pay the HUUUGE phonedebt i have to the pissed-off ppl at TELIA AB, the EVOL-ones that rule it all here in sweden...., so she can surf at my place.
But i wont let her ofc.

I miss the idle´ing on the chans....

I´ve read a few logs from way back on a channel called #cantina heh that was fun times =)
Is that channel still around on the IRC?
If it isnt, ill start it when i get back... heh

But thnx to u all for the support. warms my heart =)

The thing im being a SWG Legionnaire, was something Gren (and maybe more ppl) decided long ago when i played SWG. They accepted me as an SWG Legionnaire, but not as a full member. reason why, i dont really know and i think it was something like on a "need-to-know-basis".
But that doesnt matter right now i think.

Im NOT a full member, but with this application i hope to change that =)

Until next time, Have a nice spring (with snow like here in sweden....) ;)