Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > Enlistment

Enlistment Applications for The Legion community

One more body for the Legion
Old 03-02-2012, 22:11   #1
Glimkin

One more body for the Legion

Hey there Legion! I guess I shall start off with a few details concerning myself. I started off playing MMORPG's with WoW, unfortunately. Before WoW I played a little bit of Warcraft III, then while I was playing those games I also got involved with StarCraft II, although I never played the first. While playing WoW I got quite a bit of "raiding" experience (Ops in this SWTOR), went through every end game raid during their primes. Unlike most of your guildies I am not exactly an adult, as classified by society. Also my father just happens to be one of your more recent recruits, Artianas.

Old 03-02-2012, 22:40   #2
Imsdal
Spamcop

Heya Glimkin, and welcome to the forum and to Legion.

Could you add some more info in your applicaiton, as its kinda short. And we'll sort out the details from there.

Cheers.

\Imsdal/ /Boojah/ \Sombreros\ \Gimpsdal/ /Severance\

Old 03-02-2012, 23:44   #3
Glimkin

Well, in game I have a current level fifty juggernaut on the server Krayiss Obelisk (a pve server, not pvp). When Maxuri asked my father to switch servers I did as well. I am currently playing a Mercenary who is nearing level fifty (only 36 at the moment). From experience in other games I know how to preform every role from butt-kissing to just simply tanking a boss. Forgot to mention that like my father I also played EVE online, but unlike him I did not play RIFT, because I from the start knew it had fail all over it. My time window is normally open, unless school or family interfere. Weekends will work perfectly, because unlike weekdays, I am a lot more open. School wise I am currently enrolled in a Cambridge program known as A.I.C.E. This program is almost like a college prep class, but I am also taking college courses such as physics, and I have already taken a few college classes. I may not be the brightest light-bulb around, but I am not dull.

If there are any more specifics please let me know.

Last edited by Glimkin; 03-02-2012 at 23:46. Reason: Few grammatical errors

Old 04-02-2012, 04:11   #4
Maxuri

Hello Glimkin, Ims this is one of the other RL friends.. I had talked to you about there will be one more after this :P Anyways hurray for more US EST peoples! What is sad is that I have know Glimkin since well....probably before even he remembers...sigh I am old.

Max

Old 04-02-2012, 10:30   #5
Imsdal
Spamcop

Thanks for the update :)

Forum access sorted out, check out the who you are thread, and write a little something about yourself there.

And poke one of command ingame to get invited.

\Imsdal/ /Boojah/ \Sombreros\ \Gimpsdal/ /Severance\