Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > The Colosseum

The Colosseum Public forum for some friendly chitchat

Old 08-02-2005, 20:33   #37
Gorm

I'm glad to be here. Even though i always reel at having to register myself anywhere. It's like an invitation to meeting freaks... or so the voices in my head say.

BTW, speaking of albanians, we actually had what passes for a gang war in my neighbourhood between the albanian gang (imaginatively named "Albanligan", which means "the albanian gang" and proves something about the quality of organized crime in Sweden) and a gang that actually didn't feel a bit ashamed att calling themselves OG (yes, for "Original Gangstas", I know it's as bloody sad as an Alliance midnight raid on Orgrimmar).

A guy was being shot at for looking like an albanian. Poor chap turned out to be greek, though he came out from the pub owned by one of the albanians. A video-store was "bombed" (They actually managed to crack one floor tile with that bomb, bunch of bloody klutzes) and someones Mercedes was put on fire.

It was a glorious summer... we all took our friends for bullet hole safaris and acted like we lived in "da hood".
Then the cops actually managed to clean up in the gang scene, the albanians sold the pub and a large respectable video store chain muscled in on the marked. (The original "bombed" store now is a resturant). Now we live in suburbia.

Ah, sorry I digress... but I'm bloody bored, I wish I had my WoW and I really should be writing an article right now. I am desperate to do something else.

... Damn my mother for borrowing my WC3 CD.
:dead:

Old 08-02-2005, 20:45   #38
razor
Cannibal Clown

Quote:
Originally posted by Gorm
I'm glad to be here. Even though i always reel at having to register myself anywhere. It's like an invitation to meeting freaks... or so the voices in my head say.

BTW, speaking of albanians, we actually had what passes for a gang war in my neighbourhood between the albanian gang (imaginatively named "Albanligan", which means "the albanian gang" and proves something about the quality of organized crime in Sweden) and a gang that actually didn't feel a bit ashamed att calling themselves OG (yes, for "Original Gangstas", I know it's as bloody sad as an Alliance midnight raid on Orgrimmar).

A guy was being shot at for looking like an albanian. Poor chap turned out to be greek, though he came out from the pub owned by one of the albanians. A video-store was "bombed" (They actually managed to crack one floor tile with that bomb, bunch of bloody klutzes) and someones Mercedes was put on fire.

It was a glorious summer... we all took our friends for bullet hole safaris and acted like we lived in "da hood".
Then the cops actually managed to clean up in the gang scene, the albanians sold the pub and a large respectable video store chain muscled in on the marked. (The original "bombed" store now is a resturant). Now we live in suburbia.

Ah, sorry I digress... but I'm bloody bored, I wish I had my WoW and I really should be writing an article right now. I am desperate to do something else.

... Damn my mother for borrowing my WC3 CD.
:dead:
Yer mom plays WC3 ? My mom can hardly put the microwave on :)

Old 08-02-2005, 20:54   #39
Gorm

Quote:
Originally posted by razor
Yer mom plays WC3 ? My mom can hardly put the microwave on :)
My mom played WC2 instinctively as an Orc. I'm quite proud of her (she's a Mac user though). I don't know if she's installed WC3 yet though. She's had quite a lot to do lately and is pretty burnt out.

I'll have to badger her into it though, I want that CD back, I can't find a NO-CD crack that works anywhere.

Last edited by Gorm; 08-02-2005 at 21:01.

Old 08-02-2005, 21:35   #40
Nezgrath

Lol I can't imagine my mom playing a computer game :P

Old 08-02-2005, 21:44   #41
Def2K
Monkey Lover

My mom found out how email works.. this tends to leave me with all sorts of messages like "can you please go to the shop and buy ...' and "Turn on the dishwasher".

Im not entirely sure if I want my mom to play games... Imagine the horror of logging into WoW, checking your mailbox and finding a mail that says "Shouldnt you be studying?.... By the way, send me 90g! my 12th alt needs a mount!"

Got word from the company Im buying WoW from today! It will arive on the 11th! The joy. They pleasure. My loins quiver in anticipation!

Gorm: That albanian gang sounds like Diabz' gang. I mean, their IQ seems to match :p

"Sex is the most natural, most beautiful, most wonderful thing that money can buy."

Proud Cultist errr... Fanclub Leader

Old 08-02-2005, 22:01   #42
Gorm

One of the perks of turning 30 is that your mother tends to have very few things to say about your daily affairs. ;)

Though, I still would prefer to not have her in my faction of WoW. I mean, I love her and all, but preferably from a distance, over the phone, once or twice a month.

Old 08-02-2005, 22:02   #43
Nezgrath

I can understand that :)

Old 08-02-2005, 22:05   #44
Def2K
Monkey Lover

Quote:
Originally posted by Gorm
One of the perks of turning 30 is that your mother tends to have very few things to say about your daily affairs. ;)

Its not that they have anything to say about my afairs.. its jus that they say stuff like 'shouldnt you be doing.........'

Since I usually use very lousy excuses to make myself beleive that actually doing something constructive is not needed at that time this tends to hurt :)

Quote:
Though, I still would prefer to not have her in my faction of WoW. I mean, I love her and all, but preferably from a distance, over the phone, once or twice a month.
Im so with you on this one :) Im trying to move out at the moment (Finding suitable housing is a bitch) and the whole idea of not having people actually trying to talk to you when you're playing a game sounds so good :)

"Sex is the most natural, most beautiful, most wonderful thing that money can buy."

Old 08-02-2005, 22:12   #45
Gorm

Quote:
Originally posted by Def2K

...and the whole idea of not having people actually trying to talk to you when you're playing a game sounds so good :)
Avoid getting a live in S.O then ;)
I've learned to multitask by necessity.

Old 09-02-2005, 03:13   #46
fierypies

def you forgot the huge elemental that was cool wish i could have managed to atleast get hit by it before the server crashed and kicked me off :/ hi btw 11th not far off now :D

Old 09-02-2005, 07:55   #47
DiabZ

Quote:
Originally posted by Def2K

Gorm: That albanian gang sounds like Diabz' gang. I mean, their IQ seems to match :p
My gang is interracial. :D

Old 09-02-2005, 08:55   #48
Def2K
Monkey Lover

Quote:
Originally posted by DiabZ
My gang is interracial. :D
So, race doesnt matter as long as you're stupid? Thats almost noble 8-O

2 more days before WoW Euro goes Live!!111one!!

Old 09-02-2005, 10:42   #49
DiabZ

fs you retard, who said anything about stupid? Don't make me send Azuth on your ass!

Old 09-02-2005, 11:27   #50
Txatho

Hello :D
Glad to catch ye!
Looking forward to collect money for my new Mount, i bet u wont have it before lv 50!

Old 09-02-2005, 11:56   #51
Leviathan
Bounty Hunter

I bid 2 donkeys and 1 camel on def's sister - also bid 1 koala on diabz.

Sic Infit, Solve Lora Infernis
AO - Leviathonss - 200 Enforcer / SWG - Manticore - Master Sharpshooter - Creature Handler / EVE - Lagiur Gonory - Amarr Capital Ship Pilot / WoW - Arcturus/Leo/Muhnthax/Teremlox/Kurgan etc / Aion - Dreadnaught 50 Templar - Fureon 50 Chanter on Nezekan / Global Agenda - FuriousAbyss 50 Assault / SC2 - Fureon - Terran / SWTOR - Titan 50 Powertech Tank - Conqueror / GW2 - Furious Abyss 80 Elementalist

Old 09-02-2005, 13:41   #52
Def2K
Monkey Lover

Quote:
Originally posted by Txatho
Hello :D
Glad to catch ye!
Looking forward to collect money for my new Mount, i bet u wont have it before lv 50!
Welcome Txat :) Long time no see :) You'll be joining us aswell in retail? as alt?

Or just passing by? :)

Old 09-02-2005, 13:49   #53
Def2K
Monkey Lover

By the way Nez, giving that ICQ download link totally ruined my excuse to not install it :)

Old 09-02-2005, 14:05   #54
DiabZ

Quote:
Originally posted by Leviathan
I bid 2 donkeys and 1 camel on def's sister - also bid 1 koala on diabz.

KOALAS FOR TEH WIN!

how are you levi ? :D