Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > SWG Legion Enlistment

SWG Legion Enlistment Recruitment for Star Wars Galaxies

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Application
Old 10-02-2004, 16:30   #1
FlashFreak

Application

- Which tells abit about yourself and/or your character

My name is Marc; I'm 15 years old and currently living in Belgium.
When I'm not at school I play SWG, UT2K3 or FO (UT2K3 Mod) or build websites for companies / private use.

In the past I've played 3-4 rounds of Planetarion and in one of those rounds I was in a Legion gal together with ]x[, Patsz, RefleXs and Jorn.

My SWG Character is called Marcius Aurelius, I hope to become a Master Artisan next week (Currently 4-3-3-3)
and I'm working my way up to Master Architect (0-0-1-4). Besides my busy crafting experience I'm trying to become a Pistoleer,
which at this moment I'm Novice pistoleer (0-0-0-0)

Im currently a Covert Imperial and proud to be!

I'm online every day in SWG if the opertunity is there.

I've also participated in the defending of Neo-Rome on the 7th of February which I sure hope to do again!

- Which explains why you want to join Legion

I've known Legion from back in PA and I've always looked at it as one of the best (if not the best) alliance in Planetarion's history.
I've always searched for an oppertunity to join Legion and I hope my time has finally come!

I'm convinced that Legion is as great in SWG as in PA, therefore I hope to have loads of fun and participate in a lot of
activities! On the other hand I hope I can be of great assistance to all the people in the city that require any help.

- Which lists the persons who told you about Legion, and who would most likely vouch for you?

I hope that I will get a vouch from RefleXs, M3rlin, ]x[ and Patsz

- What you could do for Legion

As I said before, I hope that I can participate in any activities organized by Legion
Beside this I hope that I can be of great assistance and I will surely offer my loyalty and activity.

-What timezone you are in

GMT +1