Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > The Colosseum

The Colosseum Public forum for some friendly chitchat

Roswell fact or fiction
Old 30-12-2003, 18:43   #1
dr.doug
Legionnaire

Roswell fact or fiction

After watching one of numerous programs about the famous incident at Roswell in 1947,i wondered what the opinions of everyone would be in the forums.

So,do you believe it was a crashed ufo or weather baloon or maybe you have some other idea about it ?

Old 30-12-2003, 18:50   #2
montie
jungs panty raider

clearly aliens..

the aliens built the pyramids too..

and god is an alien and and

AND

argh they are taking me away

oooo the red green and blue pretty lights

ahh oooo

Old 30-12-2003, 19:45   #3
razor
Cannibal Clown

clearly UFO :D

we had a magazine a while back with all these mysertious things - was rather wicked untill i realised it was kinda a waste of money heh

Old 30-12-2003, 19:49   #4
Shaitan

US government is clearly hiding something, question is if it was aliens or US who sent it imo.

Old 30-12-2003, 23:53   #5
Anunnak
The Polish Hammer

Hehe First reports were that is was a flying "saucer" then a weather balloon... Soon they'll be telling us it never happened. The 3rd Reich was developing something that we would call a flying saucer. it was supposed to reach speeds of 1200 Km/hr <--- (about Mach 1.5 If Im mistaken let me know.)

The "German saucers" are often known also as the "V-7 legend": this comes from a reportedly circular aircraft named "V-7" and claimed to have flown in Prague on February 14, 1945.
(Btw the V stands for Vril)

If you know your history then you will all know that the scientific community of Germany was 'split' amongst the allies esp USA/ SU. I.e. Dr. Wernher von Braun who eventually was a leading member of NASA, and who did dabble in saucer shaped craft.

Alot of WW2 Documents are still classified eventhough more than 50 years have passed since its end.

draw your own conclusions.

Anu

Old 31-12-2003, 00:37   #6
Valhalla
Obesa Cantavit

Watch the documentary "Did we land on the moon?" and take a second thought :P

Old 31-12-2003, 11:32   #7
DeEvil
Legionnaire

no comment about anything.
i have to go thou, have to use my litle rocket soon.. gonna celebrate new year in evry country before im catisfied..
;-p :=)

”Nemo enim fere saltat sobrius, nisi forte insanit”

"Silent leges inter arma"

Old 31-12-2003, 13:25   #8
Shaitan

Annu, that sounds like a possibility.
and 1200 km/h is not march 1.5, it's barely march 1.
1200 km/h = 333 m/s and march 1 is 340 m/s = 1224 km/h

Old 31-12-2003, 15:08   #9
dr.doug
Legionnaire

A lot of the earliest recorded ufo sightings was by allied pilots right near the end of wwII.The majority of which were known as fu fighters if my memory serves me correctly,these craft would fly up close to the allied aircraft at tremendous speed appearing as orange glowing orbs.This would often cause the pilots to return from their targets early and prevent them from bombing a target.

I don't know whether this could be linked to the German flying disks that a lot of people say was a highly secret German project at the time or if they had some form of radio controlled objects or as the pilots reported them as genuine ufo's.

As Annunak stated earlier a lot of the German scientists involved in secret projects were split up after the war and went to various countires most presumably going to the US.

So i think it is possible that the crash at Roswell in 1947 was a craft of earthly origin although it still doesn't answer the newspaper headlines,eye witnesses and the incredibly strange way that the military dealt with the case.After all,if it was a man made flying disk why would it stil be a highly secretive project some 56 years later ?

Then again maybe it was a crashed alien saucer!

Old 01-01-2004, 00:21   #10
Link

anyone got a link to a "good" info site about the roswell thing

also, stuff like that... it's like the www.8march2003.com site, if u've seen it. I read it and was intriged, but I never gave it any serious thought. I sort of wanted something unusuall to be the solution (if it was for real), but then again. It turned out to be a hoax, and a story like that can never be published on the internet (I read all about it today(yesterday, 2003), when I somehow came to think about it...)...
I would like the roswell event to be alien (or summit like it) related, but it probably is not. It is with that like area 51(59 I forget).
we overreact, etc, whatevah

anyways. that was my 2 cents

Freelance puppy killer

Old 01-01-2004, 13:22   #11
]x[
Legionnaire

heheh they are hiding something , but there are more things like that, not only roswell. So it could be alien or it could be not. I don't believe either side till i see proof :)

The few, the proud, the expendable..

Old 01-01-2004, 13:38   #12
montie
jungs panty raider

200 billion galaxies with 200 billion stars in each.. give or take 10 ;)

something is out there :p

Old 01-01-2004, 14:12   #13
dr.doug
Legionnaire

A great site which covers a great range of topics from ufo's and bigfoot to secret societies and the paranormal is

www.abovetopsecret.com

Take a look sometime and if nothing else there is a lot of interesting topics to read up on.

Old 02-01-2004, 04:21   #14
Emperor_WORF

Quote:
Originally posted by montie
clearly aliens..

the aliens built the pyramids too..

and god is an alien and and

AND

argh they are taking me away

oooo the red green and blue pretty lights

ahh oooo

I agree with the majority of that, although i dont think God is an alien and i have not been abducted like some ;)

I certainly dont see pretty red, green and blue lights :)

Old 02-01-2004, 16:10   #15
Relifex

I have little faith in it being "earthly", remember the JSF project, and that still the VSTOL technology is still very basic and crude. Nothing man can hoover and then explode into that kinda speed imho. Not with humans inside anyways.

I can taste your fear, human. It is a tangible thing. I can run my fingers over it and drink deep of its sickly aroma. If this terror is the food of hatred, let me feast upon it and in the feasting destroy you utterly.

Old 05-01-2004, 00:37   #16
Del

I really love douggie but from time to time he has to escape his suburb family life and fin something behind it all...
Clearly psycho imho. NO aliens anywhere - soz ;)

Old 05-01-2004, 01:06   #17
dr.doug
Legionnaire

Poor Del :(

Little does he realised i asked the question but never said one way or the other what i think is the answer,or mentioned aliens.

I think he is frustrated by his lack of getting any :D

Old 05-01-2004, 13:47   #18
MeatPopsikle
SWTOR (Command)

ha ha ha....ok.....if you want to understand the truth..its called counter-intelligence.....the US gov. lets us all "think" there are aliens and alien crashes at roswell etc to cover up things like spy planes, covert stuff, and experimental aircraft. Dont you think the US gov would make a bigger deal out of denying all the alien crap if they didnt really want you to believe it. :) Honestly tho, that miniseries "Taken" on sci-fi channel was awesome, and those pesky aliens scare the everlivingshit out of me. OMG