The Colosseum Public forum for some friendly chitchat

- Lineage II -
Old 04-02-2004, 12:47   #1
Leviathan
Bounty Hunter

- Lineage II -

http://www.lineage2.com

Anybody Beta testing or have a Beta acount they dont want? hehe

Looks pretty damn nice to me, downloaded all the Movies Etc and the Gfx are Sexy as hell - Orcs look like the Hulk but better and it seems to have a lot of the base priciples of Shadowbane revamped. If they succeed in making a game in the shadowbane style but actually properly this will be my lil favorite in no time.

Sic Infit, Solve Lora Infernis
AO - Leviathonss - 200 Enforcer / SWG - Manticore - Master Sharpshooter - Creature Handler / EVE - Lagiur Gonory - Amarr Capital Ship Pilot / WoW - Arcturus/Leo/Muhnthax/Teremlox/Kurgan etc / Aion - Dreadnaught 50 Templar - Fureon 50 Chanter on Nezekan / Global Agenda - FuriousAbyss 50 Assault / SC2 - Fureon - Terran / SWTOR - Titan 50 Powertech Tank - Conqueror / GW2 - Furious Abyss 80 Elementalist

Old 04-02-2004, 13:45   #2
razor
Cannibal Clown

screenshots look neat to say the least

wow
Old 04-02-2004, 21:52   #3
Xenius
#2 fluffer (after Montie)

wow

looks cooooool.. Guids will have like a kingdom :) sweet

Hearts of Iron 4 Anticipation level:

Legion IRC

Old 05-02-2004, 23:05   #4
Sandsnake
Legionnaire

They're taking beta apps but last I saw, it won't actually hit beta for a few months yet. (Release date of April, but lead developer said they're not going to discuss it until may?)

Old 06-02-2004, 08:57   #5
Tjattras

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
They're taking beta apps but last I saw, it won't actually hit beta for a few months yet. (Release date of April, but lead developer said they're not going to discuss it until may?)
You put to much emphasis on details... ;)

Old 06-02-2004, 14:15   #6
devildawg
Legionnaire

yea just went to sign up for it. i'de been following the progress of the game for a while, but then forgot about it cause it was takeing so long for the beta to come out.

and holy shit its about time a game came out with a good guild vs guild pvp system.

Quote:
Clan War
Requirements:
-Only clans with skill level 3 or higher may declare war on another clan. Only clans with over five members may be challenged.
-Clan war cannot be declared on an allied clan. A clan that is currently involved in a clan war cannot declare war upon another clan until the first war has ended. However, the clan may accept war challenges from another clan.

Process:
-First, declare war on a desired opponent. The other clan leader must be in the game for war to be successfully declared. To declare war, use the Clan tab in the Action menu.
-The battle begins when the opposing clan accepts the challenge. If the opponent refuses, no battle occurs.

During a Clan War:
-The clan’s emblem appears above each character's head by default.
-You do not need to press the Ctrl key to attack an opposing clan member during war.
-Player killing (PK) is permissible between members of two different clans until the end of the war.
-Guards do not participate in wars between clans.
-Players killed in battle receive the same penalty as in a regular death.
-An individual may choose to surrender if placed in a dangerous situation in battle, even if the war itself has not ended. An individual that has chosen to surrender receives experience penalties equal to one death and does not have to go back to war. To surrender, use the Clan tab in the Action menu.
-A clan may not be dissolved during war.

Ending a War:
The war comes to an end when one of the following requirements is satisfied:

-The opposing clan leader is captured (death of the clan leader).
-The opposing clan surrenders (at least one or more members of the surrendering clan must be present in the game).
-One clan proposes a truce and the other accepts. The battle ends in a draw.
-All clan members, excluding the clan leader, have individually surrendered.
-Both sides fail to satisfy any of the victory conditions by midnight of the next day (in-game). The battle ends in a draw.

Regardless of the outcome, any clan that has declared war, or any clan that has accepted a declaration of war, cannot declare another war for five days.
If a clan surrenders, the clan leader receives experience penalties equal to one death.

Old 06-02-2004, 16:37   #7
]x[
Legionnaire

Played the old free version, it was a nice freaking game but takes lots of time :p

And group fighting 0wned :)

For vieuwing that one remove the 2 in the url :p

The few, the proud, the expendable..

Last edited by ]x[; 06-02-2004 at 16:43.

Old 06-02-2004, 18:06   #8
Spitterman

WoW will own this game hands down

Old 06-02-2004, 22:54   #9
Xenius

Quote:
Originally posted by Spitterman
WoW will own this game hands down

idd.. :) but then again.. dont underrestimate the wierd looking cool game :) it might be loads of fun

Legion IRC

Old 06-02-2004, 23:02   #10
Spitterman

Quote:
Originally posted by Sc0rpi0
idd.. :) but then again.. dont underrestimate the wierd looking cool game :) it might be loads of fun

isn't this kinda like dissing it then not...well anyway WoW has no bad points beat that!;p

Old 06-02-2004, 23:24   #11
Xenius

Quote:
isn't this kinda like dissing it then not...well anyway WoW has no bad points beat that!;p

dont worrie.. when ppl start playing WOW:. they will find bad points :) ppl always do :)

Legion IRC

Old 07-02-2004, 01:04   #12
SBS

Signed up for the beta, even though it said North American beta... I guess it doesn't matter heh.

Looks cool though, with a nice touch to the gfx.

Old 09-02-2004, 21:00   #13
Shaitan

looks kewl enuff, think my comps is tto sux0rish tho

Old 10-02-2004, 05:06   #14
Sandsnake
Legionnaire

Quote:
how would you know? :P WoW hasn't hit beta either....don't make me reference EVERY SINGLE MMORPG TO EVER HIT SHELVES as an example of what can go horribly wrong with a great idea. :P

Old 10-02-2004, 05:23   #15
Spitterman

;)

Old 23-02-2004, 05:12   #16
Leviathan
Bounty Hunter

Ok so far me, Axis_WLF, razor and Xriz are on the beta7 server for the japanese Beta. Soon Whaam will be to. Seems quite nice so far, typical grind start to get yourself going is a lil boring but its the same in any mmorpg Ive played. Lookslike the upper lvl game will be quite fun.

AO - Leviathonss - 200 Enforcer / SWG - Manticore - Master Sharpshooter - Creature Handler / EVE - Lagiur Gonory - Amarr Capital Ship Pilot / WoW - Arcturus/Leo/Muhnthax/Teremlox/Kurgan etc / Aion - Dreadnaught 50 Templar - Fureon 50 Chanter on Nezekan / Global Agenda - FuriousAbyss 50 Assault / SC2 - Fureon - Terran / SWTOR - Titan 50 Powertech Tank - Conqueror / GW2 - Furious Abyss 80 Elementalist

Old 23-02-2004, 08:56   #17
razor
Cannibal Clown

yea the grinding at the beginning didnt convince me yet of this game's challenges

at this point i have the following remarks:
- chars look all too much alike
- they run all funny like retards
- i dont like japanese so i dunno wot all the dialogs r telling me haha

im looking forward to some group hunt thingy or something
also have no idea how big this world is. only been around the noob spawn killing foxes who make gnort sounds heh

Old 23-02-2004, 09:48   #18
Leviathan
Bounty Hunter

Chars are beta, full release I think prompts a few extra faces etc. Cant expect th same as swg.. it was the most customisable char creation ive ever seen.

Japanese is only cos its japanese beta and newbie killing is tandard in all games.

oh ye and only elfs run like retards