Enlistment Applications for The Legion community

Application Littlerick
Old 10-01-2012, 21:54   #1
Littlerick

Application Littlerick

ok sorry for the delayed edit post work has been riding me a lot of over time

hi, my name is Richard and i'm 26yr

living in Otario, Canada YAY ^_^

games i've been playing that is more up to date other than WoW(for the past 5yr and quit for over 1yr), COD MW3, skyrim and Minecraft and some old school stuff

Game I want to play with you: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game names: so far: Ti-Lou(main-Juggernaut) and a bounty hunter named Littlerick good chance he will be deleted so i can play him as dps and not tank

Work: im a ramp agent at my local Airport doing way to many Hours :S

Why do I want to join your guild? there are some of my old WoW guild mate that are already in your guild and they inform me how awesome and fun the guild is. i would rather play with friend i know then joining some other bad random guild.

what i can bring to the guild: in the past i was the guilds main tank until my school 2ed semester, to make sure that WoW would not kill my chances to succeed in life i step down and soon after quit WoW so that i would not get tempted to play when my future was at stake.

i am ready (one i hit 50) and willing to learn how to play a Juggernaut tank for future groups, raids, or even some pvp down the road.........bah now i have a bad taste on that last one :P

Last edited by Littlerick; 15-01-2012 at 18:06. Reason: needed the update

Old 10-01-2012, 23:43   #2
Sasha

Id like to vouch for Rick (LittleRick) under friends and family. We both live in Ottawa Canada, and have hung out as a group in person. He and I have played WoW together for several years. Rick quit WoW shortly before Cata. We also play many games on steam together with my fiancée Eric (Alkia). Rick has vent and was one of my tanks for Wotlk back when I ran Thanatos Rising. His absence was sorely missed. Not only is LittlerRick a load of fun but he is also a competent player to have around at endgame. Please invite our tank buddy to legion. He will likes you too. kk thanks :D he should be online sometime tonight.

Last edited by Sasha; 10-01-2012 at 23:47.

Old 11-01-2012, 00:10   #3
Imsdal
Spamcop

It would be nice if ppl actually read the big, sticky post before writing an application.

That said, welcome to the forums. Feel free to edit your application to fill in more, and we'll sort out the details afer.

\Imsdal/ /Boojah/ \Sombreros\ \Gimpsdal/ /Severance\

Old 17-01-2012, 23:52   #4
Littlerick

bump

Old 18-01-2012, 00:33   #5
Imsdal
Spamcop

Cheers Rick for the update. I fixed your forum access, and will get you invited ingame :)

\Imsdal/ /Boojah/ \Sombreros\ \Gimpsdal/ /Severance\